Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If Pogba is sold then we need a WC midfield player. Marchisio and Khedira cant be included in potential line ups.
We need a midfielder even if Pogba stays to cover the absences of Khedira and Claudio. If Pogba leaves I fear we'd need two and we're not going to do that most probably.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez was a choker in CL

Robben was a choker in CL

etc etc
I'm getting tired of that excuse.

We have been wanting a 20 goal a season striker and we are close to getting one that recently had 36 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

ffs calm the fuck down, mercato just started.
...and we have already signed Benatia, Pjanic, Alves and Pjaca :touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm getting tired of that excuse.

We have been wanted a 20 goal a season striker and we are close to getting one that recently had 36 :lol:
And the same guys :tuttosport: to death over Zlatan and Cavani who are big chokers as well.

Just because he choked in some games doesnt mean the trend will continue. Guy has barely played in CL anyhow in the last few years and in the games he's played, he's scored against Arsenal and Dortmund when they were grouped together in the Group of death.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Higuain will command about 160 mil thats about 15% of juve value, with a residual value of about 0, say he tears his acl turns into a fatty and never goes back to WC level? Higuain is a monster no doubt but if that price scared even richer teams, can juve successfully manage a worst case scenario financially?
And the same guys :tuttosport: to death over Zlatan and Cavani who are big chokers as well.

Just because he choked in some games doesnt mean the trend will continue. Guy has barely played in CL anyhow in the last few years and in the games he's played, he's scored against Arsenal and Dortmund when they were grouped together in the Group of death.
my hope is that our organization, superb team and winnnig mentality..take him to a new wholelevel

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Higuain managed 1.32 g+a per game in the CL with Napoli. And that were no games againsy shitty teams

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We arent signing that stinking pile of $#@!
Is he really that bad :lol:. When I saw him I think he has been okey. Still I don't fallow Belgian national team or Zenit. I remember us playing Benfica in a friendly, and he was great.

Could he do the job, until Marchisio is back? Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira when they all are/if injury free are worldclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)