Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (196 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah Lukaku is a cack. And yes a said 40m Euros. If Higuaín is worth 94m Lewy is worth 140m easily and Suarez 150-160m.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
He isnt worth that, its his clause and we decided to activate it. It was the only way to get him this summer. Id say around 60m is fair price for him. Tbh I think hes betterthan Lewa. More complete player but definitely a choker.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He squad will be truly top, yes... But the Higuaín purchase for close to 100m is absolute nonsense... He's worth 40 at the most. When he was rumored to Bayern if Lewy left I was ABSOLUTELY against it, rather get someone like Lukaku. Argentina has lost at least two trophies exclusively because of his absurd mistakes. Big game flopping personified.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Ye, we dont care, off you to disgusting child pregnancy with foul accent island

Try to meet us in the CL if you can qualify

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What the fuck, we're really paying 94 millions for the Choke God.

We dont need POGBA money to get Higuain. Club doing the utmost to keep Paul, eg raising salary and huge prize if we win CL

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
pls be true.

91 goals in 146 games at Napoli. Choker.
Yes, because those 146 matches were all big games.

One has to be delusional or have a pretty big agenda if he doesn't consider Higuain a choker.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Who cares? it's just money. I trust Marotta and Paratici - they built a great side and I have no complaints.
The Higuain buy doesn't matter, the only important thing is to bring in a formidable CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)