Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (26 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We lost Morata. Something we didn't want to. So we get another striker instead. Even better one. I don't understand what this has to do with Pogba. This is just a statement that we're back among the best.

We got 30+ for Morata. We'll pay 45+ for Higuain, twice, knowing we'll get money from CL this year. Even more so because Roma and Napoli won't get far without Pjanic and Higuain.

Why is everyone so tense about our financial status? The media acts like Juventus doesn't have money to spend but surely we do. Isn't okay to spend a little? I doubt Beppe and Agnelli would allow us to go bankrupt. They're wise.

P.s Dybala will shine with Higuain in front of him. Mark my words. For what it's worth
2nd post in 5 years :tup:

Jun 27, 2011
2nd post in 5 years :tup:
More of a reader then a writer :numnum:

Just don't get it why people think Pogba has to leave because of this.

They've said they'd like to keep Pogba.
They've said they would replace Morata.
Now they replaced Morata brilliantly.
And Pogba is still here

But people assume he's gone because they want juventus to break even at the market

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Sorry dudes, but this is a major waste of money IMO... Higuaín is the biggest big game flopper ever ;-/ Bad signing for you.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sorry dudes, but this is a major waste of money IMO... Higuaín is the biggest big game flopper ever ;-/ Bad signing for you.

I agree. For this price this is absurd deal and if we lose Pogba on top of this, it gets even worse.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

This will be one of the most complete teams in the world. We will rival Bayern if we can hold onto Pogba. There will not be a weakness in this team if the deal happesn and Pogba stays.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Our midfield looks pretty bad now though without Pogba which is a bit worrying.

Khedira is always injured.
Marchisio is coming of a massive injury, won't even be available.

Basically leaves Pjanic who is more of a finess player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)