Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (133 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Lol at this situation. We got shit on lock. What a fucken lineup
We need to plug the gap in mid thiugh, and hopefully the Pogba replacement settles well. The key to our success is in the centre of the pitch.

I was thinking more Marchisio - Khedira - Lemina/Sturaro

As Im absolutely certain we will bring in another midfielder, be it Matic, Rakitic or someone else.
Marchisio-Khedira-Matic, Pjanic-Khedira-Maric, just doesn't have the same zing to it does it? Damn Poggy, don't leave.

If pogba wanted to stay we wouldnt have done this.

He's not gone yet
why would any player in their right mind want to leave a team like this?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I was thinking more Marchisio - Khedira - Lemina/Sturaro

As Im absolutely certain we will bring in another midfielder, be it Matic, Rakitic or someone else.
I am 99% sure Pogba is leaving and Marchisio is going to be injured for a long time. So our starters will be NewGuy-Pjanic-Khedira, if we are lucky and Khedira is healthy, but I wouldn't count on it. The reserves will be Lemina-Hernanes-Sturaro.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta is the easiest individual to deal with, seriously.

He doesn't even bother to negotiate his deals. Just give the other team what they asked for, it's soo simple with him.

After all it's not his money, why bother to negotiate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Napolo refuses a sale, refuses negotiations, we get him because he has a release clause.

We rejected a load of offers on pogba. Apparently he wants out, so we have kept off man utd and have them keep increasing the offer wich has taken long enough to get Madrid in.

How foolish do you feel now ?

- - - Updated - - -

I asked you before, but don't think you answered. Tell me why you think Higuain is worth 94M. :D
I did answer that. Ill answer it again when im back on my pc

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hi mate

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
no, he isn't. There is a small chance he'll stay and Beppe is working on it.
and the purchase of Higuain might be one of the reasons he'll stay.
We dont need POGBA money to get Higuain. Club doing the utmost to keep Paul, eg raising salary and huge prize if we win CL

If Pogba stays, one of the best in our history

:delpiero: Tanu u fukin boss. And your sources :delpiero:

Well all we can do is to hope now. Seriously...Juve bias aside....if i were Pogba and i see this kind of transfer....no way in hell i would leave the team...not at least after doing one more try.

I fea of the choking Higuain and the clause....but theres no way to deny the guy is a supreme goalscorer....potentally he can even surpass Trez in serie A (for a couple of seasons obvs) if he comes with the right boots.

The money paid is disgusting and i still have no assimilated the kind of money wasted.....but well...This Juve board is very meticulous in their spending......so if they are activating that clause...is because they are confident as hell that hey can back it up......or they are simply counting with the Pogba money to balance the books this summer or the next one.

Its almost a win win...because if pogba stays and we do a very good run in the CL plus a couple of sales...we can recoup some of the money....and if pogba is sold thissummer or the next...we will recoup all of it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need to plug the gap in mid thiugh, and hopefully the Pogba replacement settles well. The key to our success is in the centre of the pitch.

Marchisio-Khedira-Matic, Pjanic-Khedira-Maric, just doesn't have the same zing to it does it? Damn Poggy, don't leave.

why would any player in their right mind want to leave a team like this?
Pogba is pushing for a wage boost. If he leaves to utd he's a filthy 'money cash ho's nigga from the hood and he can go fuck himself for pretending he was a better man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)