Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (187 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
this. can´t believe people hate this move while at the same time fap to aubameyang or fucking icardi...
Exactly.

We're about to sign one of the best 9's out there who will surely score 20+ goals every season (maybe even 30+) and people cry. We seriously have an amazing squad right now even if we sell Pogba.

And fucking Icardi :lol: ... don't get me started on that one...

Btw: every post of mine indicates we're selling Pogba and I simply can't accept the fact that we're signing Higuain while Pogba stays. Lemme make myself clear: if Pogba stays I'll be wet whole season since he's one of my fav players. But I just.... no way.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly.

We're about to sign one of the best 9's out there who will surely score 20+ goals every season (maybe even 30+) and people cry. We seriously have an amazing squad right now even if we sell Pogba.

And fucking Icardi ... don't get me started on that one...

Btw: every post of mine indicates we're selling Pogba and I simply can't accept the fact that we're signing Higuain while Pogba stays. Lemme make myself clear: if Pogba stays I'll be wet whole season since he's one of my fav players. But I just.... no way.
If Pogba stays this is the best Mercato since for fucking ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)