Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (57 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Putting aside Pogba's deprature, IMO this transfer will be a fucking bomb. I think Gonzalo will fit in instantly and score shitload of goals for years to come. Yeah, it's a heavy price, but considering the whole team I'd say we're ready to fight for a CL title.

Higuain - Dybala?

Jesus Christ...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This market is crazy, I'm sorry but prices have gone insane, we've got one of the best number 9's in the world signing for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Rome - Pjanic

Napoli - Higuain

We've just destroyed Serie A

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Before you go criticizing the shit out of the management to pay that amount.... Pogba = Pjanic + Higuain.

Now, sell Zaza and Pereyra and buy a really good underrated midfielder and we are a MUCH stronger team.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The next 48hrs will see the whole thing concluded.

Pogba is definitely gone. Sources I respect are saying that Pogba fee raised by Manchester United to 112m€. Not sure what this is in ££'s but I think it is £96.5m

The midfield we have left is enough with Pjaca, Pjanic, Khedira, Machisio, Lemina, Sturaro and Hernanes.

Mascherano last push expected though.

Higgers - now all at full tilt to complete...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
First of all - he had an incredible season and I believe he can do well here. But 94m is a lot. I'm just scared we won't have enough to buy proper CM.

James on AM is out of the question now...

60m is ok IMO, but this is a lot. Will be interested to see how will Napoli spend that money. Hope they will fail miserably there.

We took best players from Roma and Napoli. Demonstration of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)