Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (209 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If PSG goes after Higuain to replace Cavani, then it would obviously be because they feel he is better than Cavani

And if the general consensus is that we as a club are better than PSG, then why would we take someone that an inferior team no longer wants..................................................................??

I understand that a lot of people want him here, but no one would at least even question why PSG would be so quick to offload him?
So we shouldn't have bought tevez? It's only their opinion, and different players thrive in different environments

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So we shouldn't have bought tevez? It's only their opinion, and different players thrive in different environments
You're smarter than this.

a 15 million euro gamble is a lot easier to swallow than a 60 million euro gamble. Come on man. Seriously.

And here is something else. If the rumored offer from PSG for Higuain were true (70 million + Rabiot), then why wouldn't they simply include Cavani in the deal instead and lower the cash payout, unless they were planning on keeping him? Is there any other place that Cavani would feel more at home than back at Napoli?

- - - Updated - - -

He's fed up with them? Wants a new challenge, better team, refuse extension?
Where does it say that he is fed up with them, or wants a new challenge?

Again, he is not for sale.

And if PSG were hellbent on getting Higuain and getting rid of Cavani, well, guess whom they could offer to Napoli in exchange plus cash?

The prodigal son, Edinson Cavani.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You're smarter than this.

a 15 million euro gamble is a lot easier to swallow than a 60 million euro gamble. Come on man. Seriously.

And here is something else. If the rumored offer from PSG for Higuain were true (70 million + Rabiot), then why wouldn't they simply include Cavani in the deal instead and lower the cash payout, unless they were planning on keeping him? Is there any other place that Cavani would feel more at home than back at Napoli?
I'm simply addressing the argument you presented, of us not buying 2nd choices from clubs we deem inferior, why would Cavani cost 60 mil when they got him for that much a couple of years ago? Cavani wants to win there's no way he will have stupid napoli as his first choice

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The player has a say too. Cavani is not gonna take a step back in his career and go back to Napoli.

I think no team is really crazy about El Pipita. ADL is hoping for a big transfer from EPL or PSG but the only team that really needs a top forward is Arsenal and we all know that old Wenger is not coughing up the dough.

- - - Updated - - -

@Orgut his dad was called pipa, for having big nostrils, so the son is pipita

Really? :lol: I thought Pipa was as in belly not the smoking pipa.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm simply addressing the argument you presented, of us not buying 2nd choices from clubs we deem inferior, why would Cavani cost 60 mil when they got him for that much a couple of years ago? Cavani wants to win there's no way he will have stupid napoli as his first choice
Tevez wasn't even a 2nd choice at Man City. He was further down the depth chart. He wanted out in the worst way to revive his career. This situations couldn't possible be more different.

Why would Cavani cost 60 million? Do you see any other strikers out there on the market? And I'm not the one that stated Cavani is worth 60 million, that is everyone else here. Throw this magic number around for a guy who doesn't have a release clause and isn't even for sale.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Tevez wasn't even a 2nd choice at Man City. He was further down the depth chart. He wanted out in the worst way to revive his career. This situations couldn't possible be more different.

Why would Cavani cost 60 million? Do you see any other strikers out there on the market? And I'm not the one that stated Cavani is worth 60 million, that is everyone else here. Throw this magic number around for a guy who doesn't have a release clause and isn't even for sale.
Still a player who is not first choice at a club we deem inferior, that argument you presented may doesn't make sense

All of this is hinging on the supposed psg offer for higuain which should definitely open the door for cavani to move.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Still a player who is not first choice at a club we deem inferior, that argument you presented may doesn't make sense

All of this is hinging on the supposed psg offer for higuain which should definitely open the door for cavani to move.
As of right now.

July 21, 2016.

Who is PSG's top striker and goal scorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 209)