Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (198 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Wanda claims we offered 50m for Icardi. The press claims we are paying Higuains buyout clause. Marrotta said we offered 40m for Sanchez. Surely, we have the money somewhere in those discussions, to buy one solid, possibly world class forward.
Icardi is not world-class and never will be. And with this Higuain story being not true, and experiences from the recent mercatos, I doubt there will be an other major signing. Pjanic, Benatia and Alves. That's good for Beppe anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then it's dumb to think we can get him with players exchange.
with Napoli?with ADL?selling to us his best player?? YEAH RIGHTTTT

that's plain stupid and wasting time and energy of you and your fans.
we wanted Hamsik last summer, cant know if its possible without trying. we also get media exposure and people realizing we have bunch of money and can attract top stars easily so its not really waste of time

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I asked Marotta if he would pay it, he said no way. Zaza? We have many forwards. Pereyra? Not gonna happen. - ADL
Of course Marotta would say no way.Let ADL be happy with his other strikers.We will be above them next season by 20 points,at least.We will sign a top striker definitely.And next year ,if Higuain don't leave this year,his price will be 35-40 mil at maximum.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Icardi is not world-class and never will be. And with this Higuain story being not true, and experiences from the recent mercatos, I doubt there will be an other major signing. Pjanic, Benatia and Alves. That's good for Beppe anyway.
The fee is world class, the player isn't.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Of course Marotta would say no way.Let ADL be happy with his other strikers.We will be above them next season by 20 points,at least.We will sign a top striker definitely.And next year ,if Higuain don't leave this year,his price will be 35-40 mil at maximum.
Next year we bid Pereyra+5mil

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
@Mark close thread, man. :D We need to catch up. This thread's pages are piling up by the minute now. At this rate by this time tomorrow there will be like 500 or some pages.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Here is how today is going to unfold:

1. Napoli refuses to negotiate over higuain
2. Juve not ready to pay 94 million and will look elsewhere
3. Another tuz circus episode
4. Everybody moves on, or not
It would have been something if it wasn't the most obvious thing.

Close the thread.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Waiting for Marotta's statement. But as i mentioned before, i don't think we have ever considered of paying 94 million for Higuain. Not how Marotta works.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Waiting for Marotta's statement. But as i mentioned before, i don't think we have ever considered of paying 94 million for Higuain. Not how Marotta works.
Ofc we haven't and I can't believe people wanted to spend 94m on well known choker. To make it worse there were some scrooges among them, that previously would argue if there was a rumor of Juve spending 20-30m on a player, but 94m on a player that has singlehandedly lost every big final in the last 3-4 years is reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

if we want them, there is not a damn thing Arsenal or PSG can do to stop us
Yeaaaaaaaah

Juve baby :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)