Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (175 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The guy on that Radio said "Ad oggi la Juventus non paga la clausola" up until now Juve have not activated the clause....
Really?that's no fucking news...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
A. are we in good relationship with napoli?! and who said napoli want to sell him?
B. napoli want to renew higuain contract also and increase his salary.
C. PSG top european team?! realy? on paper yes but dont forget they didnt manage to win against city in quarterfinal this year..... very big european team....massive...

if a player asked to leave then they club has no option but to negotiate with the ones who he agreed to them, i dont know who we will get in the end, maybe neither of them also.
both ways am happy but i found cavani an easier case than higuain.
I really dont know what you're on about. We're only having this discussion in the first place because Higuain has a release clause. Simple. Our relationship with them doesnt matter as long as we trigger the clause.

PSG are a top European team, yes. 500M revenues, star players and winning league titles. Compare them to Napoli, its an apples to oranges comparison. They dont want to let go off Cavani. When Barca for example wanted to sign Marquinhos, they threatened them of triggering Messi's release clause. Thats how strong and wealthy they are. If they want to keep their players, we have no chance at signing any of them.

So yes higuain deal is much easier than Cavani because Higuain has a release clause regardless of the numbers being mentioned. Next thing you're gonna tell me 'Signing Verratti is an easy deal' or what ?!

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I really dont know what you're on about. We're only having this discussion in the first place because Higuain has a release clause. Simple. Our relationship with them doesnt matter as long as we trigger the clause.

PSG are a top European team, yes. 500M revenues, star players and winning league titles. Compare them to Napoli, its an apples to oranges comparison. They dont want to let go off Cavani. When Barca for example wanted to sign Marquinhos, they threatened them of triggering Messi's release clause. Thats how strong and wealthy they are. If they want to keep their players, we have no chance at signing any of them.

So yes higuain deal is much easier than Cavani because Higuain has a release clause regardless of the numbers being mentioned. Next thing you're gonna tell me 'Signing Verratti is an easy deal' or what ?!
We gave them Sissoko, how can they be so ungrateful.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
How about we keep Cavani discussion to a different thread? It's boring my fucking tits off reading about him on this page.

WE'RE NOT LINKED TO HIM

PSG would sooner commit mass suicide than sell us their only striker for <£200,000,000

He's not relevant in this discussion. And every few pages somebody else comes in with a fucking 'LET'S GET CAVANI HERP DERP' and reboots the entire motherfucking discussion again.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Either it was a MASSIVE trolling or we'll pay that clause.
I think it's obvious to anyone not only here but for sure at Juve that ADL wouldn't have negotiated with us any deal and ofcurse for his best player.
We(Beppe and co) knew from the begining it's going to take the clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)