Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (73 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing is guaranteed. But a team with Higuain (36 Serie A goals!), Dybala, Pogba, Bonucci, Barzagli, Buffon and about then other world class players can beat any team in the world.
Keep in mind we have 3 players with the highest assists in the league last year: Pogba (12) Dybala (9) & Pjanic (12).. Geez, now we have Alves to chime in from the right.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

The rest of Serie A clubs must be fuming.

Not that we keep winning but now we are getting their best players too.
If Napoli get 94m from us then there is absolutely no one there that should be upset about that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Money-wise it would indeed be a wtf-move.
Also, you got to wonder in what state of mind Higuain will arrive. He has just broken Serie A's goalscoring record and now he has broken away from his old club, having been bought by Juventus for a record fee, knowing that Juventus never do this. If he was already a cunt before, his cuntness isn't going to improve by all this.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Arjun Pradeep ‏@IndianRegista
Napoli's Radio Kiss Kiss have announced that #Higuain is staying at #Napoli & #Juve aren't prepared to pay his RC

Do we know anything about this radio station called Kiss Kiss? WTF name for a radio stations. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Napoli get 94m from us then there is absolutely no one there that should be upset about that.
I agree. This type of money injection could be incredible for them, if they spend it well. Unfortunately that's not very likely, they'll just overpay on mediocre players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Arjun Pradeep ‏@IndianRegista
Napoli's Radio Kiss Kiss have announced that #Higuain is staying at #Napoli & #Juve aren't prepared to pay his RC

Do we know anything about this radio station called Kiss Kiss? WTF name for a radio stations. :D
I know that when I'm driving through Italy I can get it everywhere, so I assume it's pretty big. It's also pretty bad and annoying.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Keep in mind we have 3 players with the highest assists in the league last year: Pogba (12) Dybala (9) & Pjanic (12).. Geez, now we have Alves to chime in from the right.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain will score 74 goals, top scorer in Europe. We will have 3 of the top assist in Europe too, Pjanic at 41, Pogba at 34 and Dybala tied with Alves at 25. Dybala has 31 goals.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Also, you got to wonder in what state of mind Higuain will arrive. He has just broken Serie A's goalscoring record and now he has broken away from his old club, having been bought by Juventus for a record fee, knowing that Juventus never do this. If he was already a cunt before, his cuntness isn't going to improve by all this.
He will always be a cunt - just like Alves. He got the small-cunt vibe around him. He's a great player, but can't make it at a big club.

Jan 5, 2007
Higuain has already left his house in Naples & assigned certain people, who usually work with Juve, to find him a house in Turin. #LaStampa

- - - Updated - - -

Who said this ? What's the point of discussing Cavani when

A. PSG have a bad relationship with us and dont want to sell

B. They want to renew his contract which means he'll get paid like a king.

Never mind the fact that he plays for a top European club who have similar aspirations like us.

The only way Cavani becomes available is if PSG decide to buy Higuain themselves.
A. are we in good relationship with napoli?! and who said napoli want to sell him?
B. napoli want to renew higuain contract also and increase his salary.
C. PSG top european team?! realy? on paper yes but dont forget they didnt manage to win against city in quarterfinal this year..... very big european team....massive...

if a player asked to leave then they club has no option but to negotiate with the ones who he agreed to them, i dont know who we will get in the end, maybe neither of them also.
both ways am happy but i found cavani an easier case than higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)