Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (179 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Higuain has already left his house in Naples & assigned certain people, who usually work with Juve, to find him a house in Turin. #LaStampa

- - - Updated - - -

isnt it cheaper to land cavani?!
Who said this ? What's the point of discussing Cavani when

A. PSG have a bad relationship with us and dont want to sell

B. They want to renew his contract which means he'll get paid like a king.

Never mind the fact that he plays for a top European club who have similar aspirations like us.

The only way Cavani becomes available is if PSG decide to buy Higuain themselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
scared money cant make money

higuain in our setup guarantees goals and places us in a better position to win trophies...well...THE TROPHY (UCL)

morata was clutch...yea...but only so because sometimes we were shitting on ourselves in front of goal for long stretches during matches

i can see him shitting on himself in madrid tho and they are not as forgiving as as us over here

we will see less of those 'clutch' scenarios with higuain in this setup imho because he would be banging in goals from early and allow us to really control a game better esp in europe

and even if u need him to be clutch he can do that im sure...certainly was clutch for napoli at times with some wicked goals too not just some glorified tap ins

scared money dont make money and its not our money. the guys ontop will know if we can really make that investment and it seems like theyre going all in to win UCL

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain has already left his house in Naples & assigned certain people, who usually work with Juve, to find him a house in Turin. #LaStampa

- - - Updated - - -

B. They want to renew his contract which means he'll get paid like a long.

Never mind the fact that he plays for a top European club who have similar aspirations like us.

The only way Cavani becomes available is if PSG decide to buy Higuain themselves.
same with griezman...i dont know y ppl bother calling those two names

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

B. They want to renew his contract which means he'll get paid like a king.

thanks for the news but i've heard this shit about pogba selling his house now twice in 2 years..

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Juve will today propose to pay Higuain's release clause in 3 installments. If De Laurentiis continues to resist, they will pay it in 2. #GdS
well, unlike the rumors about offering cash+players istead of cash only this doesn´t make sense at all :D. or am i missing something? ^^

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juve will today propose to pay Higuain's release clause in 3 installments. If De Laurentiis continues to resist, they will pay it in 2. #GdS
Beppe to irritate the sh!t out of ADL. First offer: payable in 10 installments. Five days later, 9 installments. A week later 8.... 2 months later okay 1 lump sum. By that time ADL is so pissed off that he takes him off the market forever and Higgy will retire in nipples. :lol2:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we are serious about getting Higuain, this is how it is going to play out:

Marotta to De Laurentiis: "Look whether you like it or not, we are getting Higuain - the player wants to move and we can trigger the buy out....you do have 1 choice though....you can either take the buy out and try to find a way to replace Higuain and buy players with clubs knowing you have all of this money...or you can except a player + cash deal which would be the same or higher than the buy out clause where you can get a world class up and coming defender (Rugani), a good attacking midfielder (Pereyra) and the best available Italian center forward (Zaza) and cash to spare to find someone else"

De Laurantiis: "F*ck off I will try to sell Higuain to Arsenal or someone else before selling to you"

Marotta: "OK fine, have it your way....here is the 95m and Higuain's signature.....and no way you are getting Pereyra - he is going to West Ham"

De Laurentiis to the press: "I am so dissapointed with Higuain and Juventus are a very disrespectful club as they negotiated with Higuain without our consent!"

Marotta to press: "We were very clear with Napoli and the player and we agreed to pay the buy out clause. The player's willingness and desire to play for Juve was a decisive factor"....TRANSLATION: "Higuain wants to win something and leave Napoli and doesn't want to play for Arsenal".

----

I am quietly confident this deal may actually happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What are your thoughts on this ?
I hope we sign him. Don't care how much it takes, don't care if we lose "fodders" like Pereyra in the process. He will complete our team and we'd be one of the hot favourites for the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway, in all honesty, don't think this one is happening. But we will see what comes of this famous meeting today.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Really eager to see today's outcome.It's strange that Marotta who is a well known as a tough negotiator when it comes to lowering the asking price ,installments and his favorite loans with options to buy now is willing to pay the full 94 mil. asking price for a almost 29 years old player.Strange.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
im hearing that he doesent want to renew his contract and that we have an agreement with the player ( @Valerio. can confirm, not sure where he heard/read it ).

im not gonna say anything but if PSG signs a top CF we could start fapping
yep! and Cavani is 29years old as well only 10months older than Higuain XD

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
First I read this as "Juve will today propose to pay Higuain's release clause in 3 instalments. If De Laurentiis continues to resist, they will pay it in 4." :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
A lot of the chips are falling into line. ManU got Ibra, Chelsea got Batshuayi. Real Madrid won't buy Higuain and Bayern already have Lewandowski. Only possible clubs likely to go for Higuain are PSG, Arsenal, Barcelona and maybe Man City. So far Arsenal are the ones with the only real interest. Higuin doesn't want to sign a deal.

Now, the way I see it we are almost in a win win situation here. If we don't get Higuain, then maybe Arsenal do in which case, they may need to fund that aquisition, possibly through a Sanchez sale. PSG through potentially a Cavani sale. Either way, the chances of our major scudetto competitor being weakened are considerable even if we don't land Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)