Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (199 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Well, ADL is not that rich. 90m is not peanuts to him, so he could spend it the same way Berlu spend the Ibra money.
Spend it on underage hookers, booze and cocaine?

- - - Updated - - -

1.) Signing Higuain wouldn't necessarily mean Mandzukic would want to leave ESPECIALLY if we sell Zaza too. That means only two main strikers. Easily enough playing time between 2.

2.) I'm with B_Aus on this. It's hilarious that teams won't negotiate so its easier to simply hand over a check with the release clause amount and say $#@! off to the club. It isn't our money. If the club financially can do it and if it means that's one step close to a CL trophy and they realize that then who the hell are we to argue it?
I don't understand the it isn't your money argument.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that :beppe: and the board are ready to spend 94M. But not on Higuain.
He is gonna cost as much as C.Ronaldo. Second most expensive transfer ever. Madness. And using red cafe muppet logic he isn't that marketable to sell a shitload of shirts.

Fuck it, who knows. Maybe Higuain after a couple of sessions with Bonucci and his therapist he finally acquires a winning mentality and turns into a goal scoring machine that breaks the CL records and gets ballon d'or.

Then Pogba gets pissed that pipita won it first and storms off to Man U for 200M. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Spend it on underage hookers, booze and cocaine?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand the it isn't your money argument.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that :beppe: and the board are ready to spend 94M. But not on Higuain.
He is gonna cost as much as C.Ronaldo. Second most expensive transfer ever. Madness. And using red cafe muppet logic he isn't that marketable to sell a shitload of shirts.

Fuck it, who knows. Maybe Higuain after a couple of sessions with Bonucci and his therapist he finally acquires a winning mentality and turns into a goal scoring machine that breaks the CL records and gets ballon d'or.

Then Pogba gets pissed that pipita won it first and storms off to Man U for 200M. :D
The money argument is simple. Our management isn't going to fuck over the sustainable long-term project they have built, just to sign one world class player. If we did sign someone like Higuain, it's because we can easily afford to do so, even if he were to flop, which he won't.

And it's pretty damn obvious Higuain would improve our team. I bash him all the time, but he's a massive improvement on Mandzu (who I love), just broke the all-time record for goals in Serie A, while missing 3 games.

We'd be ostensible CL favourites for next year if we sign him and retain Pogba. National Team stuff is completely irrelevant, they play together for a few weeks a year... As is what he did in CL 3+ years ago at Madrid. He was decent in CL for Napoli the one season they played there. I have no doubt at all, he'd crush the CL with this team of ours surrounding him, and the chemistry they'd develop over the course of a campaign.

Do I think we should spend 94 mil on him? Fuck no. I want us to get him for 60-70 mil.

But will I be upset if management decides he is worth spending 94 mil on? Absolutely not. The number is completely besides the point, if we were to sign him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Money aside, because the board would not give the go ahead to do this unless they knew that they could afford to.

Why wouldn't anyone want him here? Because it always seems to be about the money. I have yet to see one argument as to why adding Higuain to this already stacked club couldn't put us over the top in the Champions League
To begin with, money aside is a hard argument to make given how conditioned we are to bargains and being resourceful as fans seeing how the club has pulled through. It's hard not to question the value of the deal as a result. Think about it Serge. 94m. That is the kind of money that buys you Cristiano fucking Ronaldo. I don't entirely buy that we can't get better value from a deal that costs so much. Besides Higuain is 29 later this year, I'd rather spend close to half for an equally old Cavani, and equally beastly not to mention, but parking all this aside, including the money :D, for me personally, Higuain is as scummy as thy get as a player.

Being a fan of the club, we tend to find the kind of players that suit our mentality and stand for certain values. Higusin is just a dirtbag, whiny titty fuck. Think about it for a second. He's been the main man for Napoli, their go to guy, treated like a demigod and now there's talk that he may not even show up for pre season to force his hand. His brother went to town about how much we cheat as a club. Fuck them sideways. I'd say the same for Tevez, to a lesser degree, but he literally cost 1/10th the price. Higuain is a beast of a 9. Top 5 in the world easy, but i just think when you see the age, the attitude and the money at hand, you have to question a couple of things. Purely as a CF, I'd fap hard for him to be on the team, but wouldn't be my first pick for reasons mentioned, and as you may have figured, I don't like him. :D

Then don't sign a striker right now. Easy enough.

Spending 94m on Higuain :rofl:
I guess that means Ronaldo must be worth 500m in this market.

Good thing I really don't see this deal happening :D
I'd question the veracity of the deal myself, but when it comes through so quick, then it's hard to refute the possibility. Similar to zPjanic and Vidal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is getting ridiculous - Napoli drop Pereyra to save Higuain..
Ok so if we buy Higauin before selling Pereyra wouldnt they try to get Pereyra afterwards (a player they wanted before...)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To begin with, money aside is a hard argument to make given how conditioned we are to bargains and being resourceful as fans seeing how the club has pulled through. It's hard not to question the value of the deal as a result. Think about it Serge. 94m. That is the kind of money that buys you Cristiano fucking Ronaldo. I don't entirely buy that we can't get better value from a deal that costs so much. Besides Higuain is 29 later this year, I'd rather spend close to half for an equally old Cavani, and equally beastly not to mention, but parking all this aside, including the money :D, for me personally, Higuain is as scummy as thy get as a player.

Being a fan of the club, we tend to find the kind of players that suit our mentality and stand for the values we stand for. Higusin is just a dirtbag, whiny titty fuck. Think about it for a second. He's been the main man for Napoli p, their go to guy, and now there's talk that he may not even show up for pre season to force his hand. His brother went to town about how much we cheat as a club. Fuck them sideways. I'd say the same for Tevez, but he literally cost 1/10th the price. Higuain is a beast of a 9. Top 5 in the world easy, but i just think when you see the age, the attitude and the money at hand, you have to question a couple of things.

I'd question the veracity of the deal myself, but when it comes through so quick, then it's hard to refute the possibility. Similar to zPjanic and Vidal.
Cavani is not available. Stop saying Cavani, Cavani Cavani.

Not available. :D

So then who are you left with? Griezmann. Nope. No fucking way that Atletico sells, and he is too similar to Dybala to begin with. Adebayoyofruitcup who plays for Dortmund? After all their losses this year, you think they would be
wanting to sell yet another key player?

Morata? Nope. Real Madrid were taking him back no matter what, and what this shows me, much to my chagrin, is that the board DID have the money to pay what Real wanted, but they didn't see Morata as the solution. We wouldn't be having this discussion if they did.

So. Who else do you have?

Sanchez? Nope. Not a #9 or a pure goal scorer, which is what we need next to Dybala.

Yes. 94 million is an absurd price. I get it. I also get that a Higuain on this team makes us a favorite for the CL for the next 3-4 years. And that might be the cost of doing business.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so if we buy Higauin before selling Pereyra wouldnt they try to get Pereyra afterwards (a player they wanted before...)
I'm not quite sure what one has to do with the other?

Did Higuain demand that they NOT purchase Pereyra? :lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

So then who are you left with? Griezmann. Nope. No $#@!ing way that Atletico sells, and he is too similar to Dybala to begin with. Adebayoyofruitcup who plays for Dortmund? After all their losses this year, you think they would be

Morata? Nope. Real Madrid were taking him back no matter what, and what this shows me, much to my chagrin, is that the board DID have the money to pay what Real wanted, but they didn't see Morata as the solution. We wouldn't be having this discussion if they did.

Sanchez? Nope. Not a #9 or a pure goal scorer, which is what we need next to Dybala.

Yes. 94 million is an absurd price. I get it. I also get that a Higuain on this team makes us a favorite for the CL for the next 3-4 years. And that might be the cost of doing business.

- - - Updated - - -

a cheaper and younger option could be Alexandre Lacazette

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

So then who are you left with? Griezmann. Nope. No fucking way that Atletico sells, and he is too similar to Dybala to begin with. Adebayoyofruitcup who plays for Dortmund? After all their losses this year, you think they would be

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh Jesus Christ I just saw this

According to Tuttosport, Napoli are refusing to buy Roberto Pereyra because it might help Juventus fund the Gonzalo Higuain bid.

The two clubs were in advanced negotiations for Pereyra at €18m and were just working out personal terms with the player.

However, over the last few days the talks seem to have ground to a halt.

Tuttosport claim this is because Napoli fear giving Juve €18m they can use towards Higuain.

Pipita has a release clause in his contract worth €94m and if someone pays that sum, they cannot stop the striker leaving.

Selling Pereyra for €18m would put Juve well on the way to amassing that transfer fund, having already pocketed €30m from Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis will cross paths with Juventus director general Beppe Marotta at the Lega Serie A meeting tomorrow, so that is where the Higuain request is going to take place.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you under he impression that Cavani isn't available. Last I checked, he is refusing renewal with PSG. Can you imagine if we sign him? You'd repeat his name more times than in that post. I swear he's just as beastly. And I'm pretty sure if we got close to signing him, you would justifiably be just as content. He's also less whiny, and much more of a warrior. And besides, what makes you think Bvb, or Atletico will not sell at 6m short of a 100m? Think about that. One of them even has the fucking clause. There's no two ways about it. it is a Real Madrid crazy money. Juve would sell Pogba for 120m, but Bvb wouldn't sell Aubemeyang, half the player, for close to that? Real would sell Morata for 75m, I can guarantee that. To me Sanchez isn't the ideal 9, agreed, but the guy is a true champion in mentality, he's the guy whose s leader and adapts to the situation. But the point I'm trying to make is, even when we put the money aside, you are left with a couple of questionable issues, like this guys wussy attitude. He's got Cassanatte going on all over that receding hairline. You don't mind spending 94m on a champion. This guy isn't a champion in the true sense of the word. Beast nine though, I do not deny.

- - - Updated - - -

#Higuain, domani contatto #Napoli-#Juventus: #DeLaurentiis non tratterà con i bianconeri
Di Marzio
Dude please translate.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Then don't sign a striker right now. Easy enough.

Spending 94m on Higuain :rofl:
I guess that means Ronaldo must be worth 500m in this market.

Good thing I really don't see this deal happening :D
Very true, and I'm his biggest fan. 94m for Higuain is insanity. It will also likely put so much pressure on him and bring out the choker in him even more :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
40m40 minutes ago
Arjun Pradeep ‏@IndianRegista
.@romeoagresti : "If #Juve sign #Higuain, they must pay the first instalment of his €94.7m RC, in 15 days. Next instalment in 2017 summer."

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Why are you under he impression that Cavani isn't available. Last I checked, he is refusing renewal with PSG. Can you imagine if we sign him? You'd repeat his name more times than in that post. I swear he's just as beastly. And I'm pretty sure if we got close to signing him, you would justifiably be just as content. He's also less whiny, and much more of a warrior. And besides, what makes you think Bvb, or Atletico will not sell at 6m short of a 100m? Think about that. One of them even has the fucking clause. There's no two ways about it. it is a Real Madrid crazy money. Juve would sell Pogba for 120m, but Bvb wouldn't sell Aubemeyang, half the player, for close to that? Real would sell Morata for 75m, I can guarantee that. To me Sanchez isn't the ideal 9, agreed, but the guy is a true champion in mentality, he's the guy whose s leader and adapts to the situation. But the point I'm trying to make is, even when we put the money aside, you are left with a couple of questionable issues, like this guys wussy attitude. He's got Cassanatte going on all over that receding hairline. You don't mind spending 94m on a champion. This guy isn't a champion in the true sense of the word. Beast nine though, I do not deny.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude please translate.
I loled so hard when I read that. Some people have completely lost touch with the real world.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Edoardo DL: "#Higuain's clause does exist. If they[#Juve] pay & #Higuain wants to leave, we can do nothing."

@romeoagresti on @TopPlanet63 : "#Allegri explicitly requested for #Higuain because he's a strong [goalscorer]."

- - - Updated - - -

@romeoagresti : "#Juve endure a difficult relationship with #PSG [for #Cavani] & that's why Juve are OK to pay #Higuain's RC in 2 yrs

- - - Updated - - -

.@romeoagresti on @TopPlanet63 : "If #Juve sign #Higuain, it will be v difficult for Juve to retain #Mandzukic. He won't have space."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)