Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (72 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Any updates from Turin mate ?
from what they say Juventus will try to deal with Napoli but if they refuse the only option is to pay the 94.736.000€ by the end of July after that the release clause will not be an option anymore and Delaurentis will try anything to sell the player elsewhere.
so if anything going to happen it will happen in the next 2 weeks.

As i told ya Tevez rumors were true and honestly it would have been a smart move to get Tevez for free for a year or 2 to help Dybala.

We have a deal with Cavani and Higuain both refused a new contract we'll either get one or another!
Another rumor is that if we get both Pjaca and Barbosa and later on Cavani/Higuain Mandzukic will be sold as he already told Juventus he won't be play the sub.
Barbosa already twitted something about loving Santos forever and so on. Let's see what happens if he ends up at Juventus or elsewhere.
How crazy it would be?
If we had an attack team composed of Higuain-Dyba / Pjaca-Barbosa?!!?

If we don't get a new midfielder (a good one) by the end of July Pogba will stay. and he'll be offered a renew for 14m+ bonus per year wage

Buy on AliExpress.com

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
The guys at arsenal forums say Higuain should wear the 14 of Henry, so by this logic he is on par or way better than prime Henry. Obviously.

So we better fap now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Anybody heard of 15% of the clause going to Higuain? Kind of like Pjanic.
If he let's it go and we give it to him in wages it would be 80m payable in 2 years.

:boh:
nothing yet about that just that those 94,736m could be paid in 2 years half right now and the other half next year

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Both are not for sale, if we can get Griezmann for 94m we must pay that in a heartbeat. He was last year one of the top 5 players in the world. Dortmund won't sell Auba because that is their last 'starplayer' with Reus.
Everyone says that 'till 94m talks. As Raiola said: Juve also accepted multiple bids for Pogba last season. EVERYBODY is for sale these days. The only question is do you have enough money. And Griezmann wouldn't fit in here.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Both are not for sale, if we can get Griezmann for 94m we must pay that in a heartbeat. He was last year one of the top 5 players in the world. Dortmund won't sell Auba because that is their last 'starplayer' with Reus.
i would agree if we didn't have Dybala.
They play the same role what's the point of bringing Griezmann now?
We had to move that summer where he had a 24m release clause and i screamed for it but it went , incredibly, to Atletico

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
from what they say Juventus will try to deal with Napoli but if they refuse the only option is to pay the 94.736.000€ by the end of July after that the release clause will not be an option anymore and Delaurentis will try anything to sell the player elsewhere.

As i told ya Tevez rumors were true and honestly it would have been a smart move to get Tevez for free for a year or 2 to help Dybala.

We have a deal with Cavani and Higuain both refused a new contract we'll either get one or another!
Another rumor is that if we get both Pjaca and Barbosa and later on Cavani/Higuain Mandzukic will be sold as he already told Juventus he won't be play the sub.
Barbosa already twitted something about loving Santos forever and so on. Let's see what happens if he ends up at Juventus or elsewhere.
How crazy it would be?

If we don't get a new midfielder (a good one) by the end of July Pogba will stay. and he'll be offered a renew for 14m+ bonus per year wage
Interesting thank you :tup:

----

I think Mario should stay, he will get plenty of PT. Then again, Higuain hasn't been injured in 2 years...

Man I'd kill for one of Cavani or Higuain. Our attack would be amazing especially if we add Pjaca too.

I don't think Dybala needs help from Tevez at this point. The kid has pretty much taken off at the speed of light now but Tevez coming for cheap would have been a pretty great low-cost option until something else materialized especially since we know what we are getting with Tevez.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The money matters to whom exactly?

To you?

No, the only people that it matters to are the people on the board who are paying it. And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is.
Yes, to me, because 90m wasted on Higuain is 90m that could have been spent elsewhere.

" And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is."
What kind of retarded statement is that?! The point of this board is to discuss potential transfers, not for brainless ass sucking. Everybody makes mistakes (Martinez, Elia, Isla) and even the biggest idiots make good deals sometimes (Inter with Ibra and Etoo).

I think 90 or even 60m on Higuain is a waste of money and a big mistake. I'm not just gonna say "Marotta is the best, he must be right, I just want to suck his hairy, salty balls" like you and some others.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter got Ibra because of Calciopoli. Nothing more. They would have never gotten their hands on anyone as close to that if we hadn't been relegated and forced to sell.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Yes, to me, because 90m wasted on Higuain is 90m that could have been spent elsewhere.

I think 90 or even 60m on Higuain is a waste of money and a big mistake. I'm not just gonna say "Marotta is the best, he must be right, I just want to suck his hairy, salty balls" like you and some others.
Profile picture checks out

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

How crazy it would be?

pjaca is not a forward mate, he's a winger

Itay

Aug 10, 2009

How crazy it would be?

Are we talking about Juve?? what the hell is happening :party: seems very unlikely.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

" And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is."
What kind of retarded statement is that?! The point of this board is to discuss potential transfers, not for brainless ass sucking. Everybody makes mistakes (Martinez, Elia, Isla) and even the biggest idiots make good deals sometimes (Inter with Ibra and Etoo).

So these people still exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)