Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (208 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They can money wise, but can they convince a player to stay if he wants out? I don't think so. We don't know if hes off the market either, last time we bid 30M, they asked for 45M

- - - Updated - - -

Its the muppet smiley from redcafe :D
We can only discuss this if he has rejected a contract extension and Arsenal are looking to renew his deal.

And I don't know where you got those rumors from. Beppe's interview with El Mercurio was fake.

€45M.. you gotta be kidding.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So we can't express our opinion? I'd love to see pipita here, but I think 94 is too much.
Not that it matters, I'm not the decision maker... but that's what I think... there are better ways to spend 94M.
City spent like 60M pounds on sterling. they had the money. was is the correct decision? probably not. same case here.
It's not about being able to express your opinion, but quite honestly, if the ONLY argument you have to not wanting the player is the price tag, well.......................

How much do you think that top class strikers go for? Because whether anyone wants to believe it, he is one of the best strikers in the world

- - - Updated - - -

so i suggest you guys to never ever laugh about epl transfer fees again.
It's not my money. I don't give a shit how much EPL teams pay for their players. I have no interest in the EPL at all.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Of all the huge players we tried to sign but wouldnt over pay we go and spend a crazy amount for this guy? What has he done in the last 5 years to be worth such a high price?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not about being able to express your opinion, but quite honestly, if the ONLY argument you have to not wanting the player is the price tag, well.......................

How much do you think that top class strikers go for? Because whether anyone wants to believe it, he is one of the best strikers in the world

- - - Updated - - -

It's not my money. I don't give a shit how much EPL teams pay for their players. I have no interest in the EPL at all.
Shity needed playmaking cm's or watercarryers. instead they bought fanci the extremely egocentrical pursewearing prick.

Juve is complete world class with a few best of the world in their position, everywhere except CF.

So whatever the shit the price is, it would complete us, ALOT

Apr 9, 2015
Of all the huge players we tried to sign but wouldnt over pay we go and spend a crazy amount for this guy? What has he done in the last 5 years to be worth such a high price?
Suarez - not possible
Ibrahimovic - Man. U.
Aguero - not possible
Lewandowski - not possible
Benzema - not possible
Diego Costa - very risky, because he was awful last year
Cavani - Was last years in the shadow of Ibra, miss his form for 3 years now
Tevez - we tried?

Griezmann and Aubameyang will not be sold.

So the only options are Costa, Cavani and Higuain ... For me it's an easy choice: Higuain.
I still think 94m is way too much btw.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh, I don't know. Maybe scoring 109 goals has something to do with it? :boh:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
All these Higuain fanboys all of a sudden. The guy is a mirror image of Benitez, has the mentality of Mazzarri and he chokes like Ranieri... Guess what they have in common.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Suarez - not possible
Ibrahimovic - Man. U.
Aguero - not possible
Benzema - not possible
Tevez - we tried?

So the only options are Costa, Cavani and Higuain ... For me it's an easy choice: Higuain.
Cavani is possible only if they buy Higuain from Napoli.
Tevez we tried but he decided to play for Corintians

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Suarez - not possible
Ibrahimovic - Man. U.
Aguero - not possible
Benzema - not possible
Tevez - we tried?

94m buys you Aubameyang sealed and delivered at the training ground with a ribbon around it, dude... Same goes for Griezmann.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Higuain is GREAT player he would improve us greatly but looking from juventus fc perspective it's not a smart move.
Cause you can spend that much money on a world class player which will improve you greatly but also help you to sell shirts but that kind of player must have at least 5years before the ending of his career.

It's tricky but there are no alternatives at this level

Apr 9, 2015
94m buys you Aubameyang sealed and delivered at the training ground with a ribbon around it, dude... Same goes for Griezmann.
Both are not for sale, if we can get Griezmann for 94m we must pay that in a heartbeat. He was last year one of the top 5 players in the world. Dortmund won't sell Auba because that is their last 'starplayer' with Reus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's tricky but there are no alternatives at this level
And I think that is an import point. Mario is great but certainly not on Higuain's level. All these CL winners lately have insane attackers. We need one.

Even if Higuain doesn't score in the final, the goals he scores along the way or in the league ease the pressure of the team so that we can remain focused.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Anybody heard of 15% of the clause going to Higuain? Kind of like Pjanic.
If he let's it go and we give it to him in wages it would be 80m payable in 2 years.

:boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)