Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (188 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
GdS: #Juve to meet #Napoli tomorrow & present with 2 offers for #Higuain

-> $€+ counterparts
-> €94.7m straight

CdS & #TS also report the same but also insist that #Napoli president #ADL would be open to taking counterparts+$€ in exchange for #Higuain

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1.) Signing Higuain wouldn't necessarily mean Mandzukic would want to leave ESPECIALLY if we sell Zaza too. That means only two main strikers. Easily enough playing time between 2.

2.) I'm with B_Aus on this. It's hilarious that teams won't negotiate so its easier to simply hand over a check with the release clause amount and say fuck off to the club. It isn't our money. If the club financially can do it and if it means that's one step close to a CL trophy and they realize that then who the hell are we to argue it?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;754646946841817088]https://twitter.com/forumjuventus/status/754646946841817088[/video]

Very interesting. The fans are asking will Higuain stay or go. At first he says "have faith"...then when they press him..."I can't tell you"

ITS. ON.
Those poor feckers. We can buy their entire club for €150M.

It'll be done before he's back from his holidays lads. Higuain

Apr 9, 2015
Those poor feckers. We can buy their entire club for €150M.

It'll be done before he's back from his holidays lads. Higuain
The city is poor but Napoli Calcio isn't. Last year the got a loss of 13m because of the transfers, but before that they got an 8-year-profit-streak.

- - - Updated - - -

90m is still a shitload of money for a 28/29? year old btw

- - - Updated - - -

I should sell in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)