Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (139 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good negotiation strategy that. "If you don't sit down to negotiate lowering the price, we'll pay you the full price."
Good luck buying a replacement when everyone knows you got money.

Smarter would be to see what player we can offer them for the right price that are valuable to them.

And while doing that, seek for a replacement without the big 94mil sum be in the news

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Morata is gonna tell them to fuck off

Any established striker will tell them to fuck off

Icardi will join them, and inter will milk Napoli for most of the Higuain cash.
Inter spoke so highly of Icardi recently, I don't think they are planning to sell him at this point.

And dunno why really but I think Morata would join them :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Inter spoke so highly of Icardi recently, I don't think they are planning to sell him at this point.

And dunno why really but I think Morata would join them :D
Icardi knows inter is shit and Napoli is in CL groupstage and has a much better selection. He knows Higuain was the main man and got alot of feed last season.

I could see him join Napoli for something ridiculous like 60mil or sth

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Suppose we get him, I definitely think Mandzukic will ask to leave so I was just wondering how much possibly we could make from sales...

Zaza -€25-€30M
Mandzukic - ~€20M
Morata - €30M
Pereyra - €18M

FI making such a list too and thay have Isla there for 10 mil. How much can we honestly get for him? Maybe we can add Neto to that list too.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Icardi knows inter is shit and Napoli is in CL groupstage and has a much better selection. He knows Higuain was the main man and got alot of feed last season.

I could see him join Napoli for something ridiculous like 60mil or sth
That sounds plausible to me. Icardi would continue to score a fuckload, Napoli would be happy and Inter get some money to help with their FFP situation. Btw what is their status with that, anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza 30m
Mandzukic 20m

Oh dear.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good negotiation strategy that. "If you don't sit down to negotiate lowering the price, we'll pay you the full price."
Well it sort of is. Either lower your price (and accept a couple of our fodder players) or we'll just trigger the release clause and take away your best player before you can sell him to a non-hated rival.

Napoli have proven that they can rarely sign top players (image rights nonsense) so I don't know what they'd do with €90m anyway. Maybe they could sign Icardi and a couple of other ok players.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well it sort of is. Either lower your price (and accept a couple of our fodder players) or we'll just trigger the release clause and take away your best player before you can sell him to a non-hated rival.

Napoli have proven that they can rarely sign top players (image rights nonsense) so I don't know what they'd do with €90m anyway.
That's just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)