Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (50 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
it is, yes. what happened to Quaglia? did you get over your infatuation?
Haha, he exists in the trenches of my wasted heart. :D how have you been mate? Was remembering you the other day when I was putting out some pretty heated arguments while mentioning how the forum has seen better times, back in the day. It's like when we were remembering Gianni Agnelli in Serie B.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
As long as strikers can finish chances and show reasonable workrate ,thats enough for me. Dont judge Higuain by his physique. He's a very hardworking striker.

Getting a record-breaking striker who is world class, in his prime, in the form of his life. When's the last time we did this ?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
As long as strikers can finish chances and show reasonable workrate ,thats enough for me. Dont judge Higuain by his physique. He's a very hardworking striker.

Getting a record-breaking striker who is world class, in his prime, in the form of his life. When's the last time we did this ?
Carlitos? But he wasn't record breaking obviously. Point is, I detest him personally, which is why I am not hot on him, but failing Cavani, I would take Gonzalo. Top 5 nine.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Haha, he exists in the trenches of my wasted heart. :D how have you been mate? Was remembering you the other day when I was putting out some pretty heated arguments while mentioning how the forum has seen better times, back in the day. It's like when we were remembering Gianni Agnelli in Serie B.
You're so sentimental :D

Too much has changed though. France nearly won a Euro and I didn't care. Trez retired, he was my last connection to this world. :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Carlitos? But he wasn't record breaking obviously. Point is, I detest him personally, which is why I am not hot on him, but failing Cavani, I would take Gonzalo. Top 5 nine.
Tevez was coming back off a bad few years. We rejuvenated him. Not quite the same as getting a striker who is in immense form at the moment.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Looking at their career trajectory's at this point, you would have to favor Higuain. 36 goals in 35 games compared to Cavani's mediocre 3 years with PSG.
I wouldn't call Cavani's 3 years there as mediocre per se. Considering that he wasn't the main option.

But Higuain. Jesus Christ. This guy is a year younger than Cavani, every bit as durable, and is a machine out there

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Price aside. Whom would you rather have
Always adored Cavani more. Tough choice but its impossible to predict if Higauin can continue his form from last season but is also younger.

Depends on the cost? Napoli would rape us on the fee so if I were in charge I'd probably try to get Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)