Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (180 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we get Pjaca on Monday:

Dybala, Mandukic, Pjaca, Zaza.

That's not enough to win CL no matter who's playing behind them.

We need a top quality player in attack like Higuain and everything points out to us splashing the cash.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tup: Should we really be willing to spend that amount of money, I would rather see it happen immediately. I absolutely don't see the point in hesitating and holding off, when we just pay the price anyway. Just do it and bring him, or any other forward we are following, to the training camp as soon as possible.
That's not how Beppe works, he likes to play with his prey before he kills it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the people who think Pogba will stay.
@zizinho

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If we get Pjaca on Monday:

Dybala, Mandukic, Pjaca, Zaza.

That's not enough to win CL no matter who's playing behind them.

We need a top quality player in attack like Higuain and everything points out to us splashing the cash.
It's sad to see people incapable of independant thought, just going by the media hype. Who was the CF for Bayern in 2013? And how has Higuain been doing in the high pressure moments?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
94M for Higuain is just as dumb as 120M for Pogba...no matter how much we need a striker like him.

But I wouldn't complain if I would see him live at Jube stadium next season. :snoop:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Higuain is a choker he doesn't have Juventus winning mentality. He has adopted the small club mentality at Napoli and I personally don't know if he can change to be a winner.

If we want to best the beat teams we need players who won't choke like higuain has multiple times.

€94 million even with player swaps to reduce the fee is a big gamble on Higuain who hasn't shown he can deliver when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)