Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (8 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Age, might not be a factor in medium term, Higuain was never the fastest but is sharp and clinical. I think Higuain can play till 33 and still banging them in left right and centre. So we can get a good 4-5 years, which is not too bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Higuain in Juventus shit would be awesome but do we really pay that sum for him?

It s a lots of money for a guy who s 28 years old....

I knows it s some money from selling 2-3 players to help buy Higuain but in the end it s still 94 Mil EURO anyway.

May 26, 2016
nooooooooo, not this MAJOR choker! I have watched him miss Penalties, big chances, clear goal scoring opportunities in all of Argentina finals the last years, the guy is mentally weak and a fu#king jinx. ahhhhhhh i hate him! Please let this be a joke, ffs can not stand that Beaver looking retard, keep him away from our club!! :wallbang:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Age, might not be a factor in medium term, Higuain was never the fastest but is sharp and clinical. I think Higuain can play till 33 and still banging them in left right and centre. So we can get a good 4-5 years, which is not too bad.
Most importantly if we can win a CL during this time, we would've practically recouped all that money. Winning a CL will set our brand for a decade at least.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's a good comedy.I am more than happy that we are fucking like this that garbage rats.They should know who the boss is.We will never-ever pay that ridicolus 94 mil.price tag.
Maybe we should push for that tattooed midget Icardi who is 23 years old and will cost 40 mil. at maximum.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's actually happening:rofl::rofl::rofl::beppe::delpiero::beppe:

Keep Pogba and this is the greatest mercato of all times. OF ALL FUCKING TIMES!!! Forget Moggi forget the Brazilian combo with secco. This is gonna be legendary gentlemen, we are witnessing greatness
This is like scoring a hat trick in a finals but mercato version. :rofl:
Beppe fucked all of Europe single handedly.

May 26, 2016
It's actually happening:rofl::rofl::rofl::beppe::delpiero::beppe:

Keep Pogba and this is the greatest mercato of all times. OF ALL $#@!ING TIMES!!! Forget Moggi forget the Brazilian combo with secco. This is gonna be legendary gentlemen, we are witnessing greatness
This is like scoring a hat trick in a finals but mercato version. :rofl:
Beppe $#@!ed all of Europe single handedly.

Links, sources?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
----------------------Buffon -------------------

--------- Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini -------

Alves - Pogba - Marchisio - Pjanic - Sandro

----------------- Dybala - Higuain ------------

That's a perfectly balanced team, on the same level as Real, Barcelona and Bayern.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl: the greatest troll move in our history. I so badly want this to happen. Let's destroy another rival even further. This is fun. Now I know what it feels like to be a Bayern fan :D
Is beautiful :touched:

Oh vidal you done fucked up bro :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

That's a perfectly balanced team, on the same level as Real, Barcelona and Bayern.
I can't believe it. Is too good! This is too good! This is better then getting black Jesus and griezman and reuse at the same time.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

:tuttosport:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In this case, I rather would have kept Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the self-delusions begin.
Let me make myself clear first: I do not think that Higuain is worth 90mln euros.

But yes, if price was not a matter of question and I was to judge, I'd pick Higuain over Lewa. Both are good strikers and it's not like I don't rate Lewa, though.

People say Higuain is a choker, lol. Well, yea, he maybe misses sometimes. Nobody mentions how Lewa disappears in many matches, he's nowhere to be seen. But it's crazy what he (Gonzalo) has accomplished so far. Even at Real when he was in the shadow due to Ronaldo, he scored shitload of goals. And now again he showed what he's capable of at Napoli. Napoli.

Pogba, Pjanic, Sandro, Alves, Dybala. Having those players next to Higuain would result him score over 25 goals every season easily. It would be insane to see that here and I'm pretty sure we'd demolish half the Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)