Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (8 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Gonzalo's birthday is 10 decembar. Still far away from 29 :D This are his prime years, his a poacher, his movements are more about good decision making than his athleticism.

Batistuta had 31 when joined Roma, after scudetto, he kinda stop trying dominating this game, become quite average, which was realy sad to watch.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Hope we dont sell Mandragora. I think he has genuine potential.

Zaza, Pereyra and Sturaro can go though.

- - - Updated - - -

#GdS: #Juve are so convinced about #Higuain that if push comes to shove,they will pay his €94.7m RC in 2 instalments

#GdS: #Juve will formally present #Napoli with an offer upwards of €70m+counterparts for #Higuain, on Monday

#TS + #CdS: #Juve will first negotiate with #Napoli offering $€+counterparts. If they don't agree, Juve will trigger #Higuain's €94m

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This guy is always so fucking motivated on the field and I think his grinta is one of the main reasons we want to splash the cash.

I remember that Supercoppa they won against us in 2014. He basically brought them the trophy with comeback goals.

IMO he will be immense for Juve.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Higuain is never injured and IMO is in his prime. Ronaldo and Zlatan are both playing at extremely high levels in their 30s. Someone also mentioned earlier about picking up Nedved at later stages of his career.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Nobody would pay 95 Mil for Lewa though. That's just crazy. Maybe the rumours are just part of a red herring though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If we trigger that clause, it'll be a power play more than anything. Just the press coverage alone will push us into the spotlight, probably only rivaled by us winning the CL. If we don't sell Pogba that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)