Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (60 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He is great striker , but i hope Juve won't pay more than 60m , this saga sounds strange , like nothing wr are used to , Juve paying 60m+ it's strange , i really doubt it .
Yeah that's true and I agree but times have changed. We're growing fast and the market just went crazy with the new EPL deal.

To me getting Higuain is not equal to selling Pogba because if you sell the latter you need a proper replacement. Pjanic could be that but then again we're thin in the midfield with basically no money to spend because of Higuain. Let's not forget we're signing Pjaca and Benatia too.

Looks like we want to confirm our domination in this league and we're forced to make some moves since inter and milan got new owners. With squad like this we'll win Serie A in cruise control and we'll be able to focus on CL. It has to be said the level in CL has somewhat dropped while we're going up all the time. Barca and Madrid aren't that great and Bayern is somewhat in rebuilding phase since Pep left. If we use this window, we should easily catch them up and that's what we want.

Overall it's becoming difficult for Juve to keep growing. Serie A holds us down. We need to grow in the commercial factor which requires having great players and winning CL.

I just hope we don't give up Rugani.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's a win-win situation. ADL will be forced to sell Higuain this summer.He is afraid that he might end with us and their $#@!ty fans will kill him then.So he will be forced to sell him abroad. Anyway they will be without him next season.
There is no way that we will pay 94 mil. for him.Even 74 .,players included ,is too much.
If we catch a chance and buy him for something reasonable,players included (the question is what is a reasonable price),than we will get a top striker in him.So,the ball and the pressure is on ADL not us.
Exactly

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yes he is a choker. Choking is a purely psychological problem. I'm sure the head shrinkers down at J Medical are top notch though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It has to be said the level in CL has somewhat dropped while we're going up all the time. Barca and Madrid aren't that great and Bayern is somewhat in rebuilding phase since Pep left

This is something very true, and is what gives me more hopes.

The big teams are somewhat beatable now. Barcelona I not in beast mode like in the prime xavi and iniesta days, and we showed that we can go toe to toe against bayern.

This year we seems to be getting deadlier in attack, and this could really level the fields for once and for all.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Matic links are true, probably that's our plan.

Pjanic + Matic + Higuain for Pogba.

If this happens, almost sure Pogba is on the way out and I could see Pjanic playing in Pogba's LCM position.

Not sure what this would mean for Mandzukic though.

enzo

May 14, 2012
That's just crazy. Especially since Rugani is in the deal. We would set everything on one card to win the Champions League next year, sacrificing building a sustainable team for the future.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's just crazy. Especially since Rugani is in the deal. We would set everything on one card to win the Champions League next year, sacrificing building a sustainable team for the future.
Players who could be included in the deal are Zaza, Pereyra & Sturaro. Juventus are not willing to let Rugani leave. [Via @romeoagresti]

enzo

May 14, 2012
Players who could be included in the deal are Zaza, Pereyra & Sturaro. Juventus are not willing to let Rugani leave. [Via @romeoagresti]
Ok, that's smthg different. I considered Zaza and Pereyra on their way out anyway. However, no alternatives with that kind of money at stake?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanic + Matic + Higuain for Pogba.

Not sure what this would mean for Mandzukic though.
no, thanks

tuttosport: if higuain arrives, mandzu's about to be sold. (just read the vs headlines this morning)

i really hope these higuain links are false. it leads to selling pogba, so basically nowhere.

enzo

May 14, 2012
no, thanks

tuttosport: if higuain arrives, mandzu's about to be sold. (just read the vs headlines this morning)

i really hope these higuain links are false. it leads nowhere.
That'd indeed would be an atypical mercato for Juve .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)