Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (201 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Zaza, Pereyra + 40 million? I dont like the idea of Rugani going.
To get Higuain?

Definitely, and I am a big fan of Rugani, but they can get someone on the cheap for a 5th centreback, and Zaza and Pereyra would be on the outside looking in.

Rugani would be the key to the deal

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
47m plus Perreyra and Zaza. Wouldn't give Rugani up. He's got a bright future. We will regret it. And frankly, 47m alone would be enough to close Cavani who would be just as devastating, this isn't legit. Close thread. Break bread.
Really?!! Rugani has all the potential to become an incredible defender for us and you would sacrifice such a guarantee in our future backline? Specially now, with Barza and Chiello nearing the end of the line?
giving Rugani away is not an option
Don't sell Rugani ffs
And Napoli know it too.

Really. You guys would not want a potential 35-40 goal scorer partnering Dybala? Especially when we just got Benatia to be the 4th CB?

If this move is true, we are going all in to win the CL now. Not 2 years from now when Rugani would be ready to take over a spot

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, and 47 million for Cavani

:howler:

What??????

- - - Updated - - -

It would be one thing if we were forking over 94 million in cash.

Then I would never do it in a million years.

But 3 players who are currently on our bench, albeit one that has a very bright future, and cash to make up the difference?

Hell yes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And Napoli know it too.

Really. You guys would not want a potential 35-40 goal scorer partnering Dybala? Especially when we just got Benatia to be the 4th CB?

If this move is true, we are going all in to win the CL now. Not 2 years from now when Rugani would be ready to take over a spot
with Rugani (once he becomes good enough to start here), you have a top CB for the next 10 years atleast. maybe even longer depending on injuries and how well he ages. giving him away is not the way to go for us, if we cant get Gonzalo for up to 60M then do it, if not give up and find other solutions

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Oh, and 47 million for Cavani

:howler:

What??????

- - - Updated - - -

It would be one thing if we were forking over 94 million in cash.

Then I would never do it in a million years.

But 3 players who are currently on our bench, albeit one that has a very bright future, and cash to make up the difference?

Hell yes.
Cavani wat?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
with Rugani (once he becomes good enough to start here), you have a top CB for the next 10 years atleast. maybe even longer depending on injuries and how well he ages. giving him away is not the way to go for us, if we cant get Gonzalo for up to 60M then do it, if not give up and find other solutions
And what other solutions would there be?

That's the thing. There are none. Cavani, nor his agent, have not stated that they won't renew. Wenger won't sell Sanchez. Higuain and his agent have come out and said that they are not renewing. That right there put the ball in Napoli's court.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone said that we could get Cavani for 47 million....................................

I'm not naming names

@baggio :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck Icardi, would be pissed if we spent money on him. He's average.

Higuain has scored over 200 goals in the last 8 years. That dude is a beast.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
To get Higuain?

Definitely, and I am a big fan of Rugani, but they can get someone on the cheap for a 5th centreback, and Zaza and Pereyra would be on the outside looking in.

Rugani would be the key to the deal
:tup:

I'd definitely sacrifice Rugani AND others for Higuain, specially with Benatia joining. Rugani is a very good talent, but he could turn out to be a Ranocchia and just stop developing TBH

Pogba - Pjanic - Dybala - Higuain

Are you kidding me?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

That's the thing. There are none. Cavani, nor his agent, have not stated that they won't renew. Wenger won't sell Sanchez. Higuain and his agent have come out and said that they are not renewing. That right there put the ball in Napoli's court.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone said that we could get Cavani for 47 million....................................

I'm not naming names

@baggio :D
My strong hot sauce said Cavani. That's why I asked. If not him then Pipita. Depending where the players go. Icardi, Sanchez were also in the mix along with Reus.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:tup:

I'd definitely sacrifice Rugani AND others for Higuain, specially with Benatia joining. Rugani is a very good talent, but he could turn out to be a Ranocchia and just stop developing TBH

Pogba - Pjanic - Dybala - Higuain

Are you kidding me?
With Alves and Alex Sandro down the flanks.

Let that roll around in your mind for a little while

- - - Updated - - -

My strong hot sauce said Cavani. That's why I asked. If not him then Pipita. Depending where the players go. Icardi, Sanchez were also in the mix along with Reus.
I certainly wouldn't mind Cavani, but for 47 million?

We would NEVER get him for that low.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

we will see, other clubs havent made moves yet. Cavani has 2 years left on his contract and is hesitant to renew with PSG (thats what i read here, not sure how reliable it is) and if they sign a striker i bet hes gone. same situation with Sanchez who also has 2 years on his contract. Arenal is after Draxler apparently, and they play the same position in the 4231 Arsenal uses. then there is Icardi whos wife and bitchagent is trying to sell him (or get a payraise). we dont know what Real will do with Alvaro yet either.

point is, some clubs still havent made their moves yet, and if/when they do we will see other opportunities arrising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)