Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Whats the midfield? And don't put Pogba and Marchisio.
Hard to say, because we don't know the Pogba situation. If Pogba stays I would expect Khedira-Pogba-Pjanic with maybe another DM brought in. If Pogba leaves then I don't know, seems we are linked with a few players... Herrera, Matiudi, Mascherano, Matic even Rakitic. I don't think anyone would say a MF of something like Khedira-Matic-Pjanic would be stronger than Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio but overall it's not difficult to argue the team would be technically stronger overall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
There is a paradox on this forum. A lot of the people who oppose the Pogba sale are in favour of the Higuain purchase. It's crazy to think we will buy Higuain without selling Pogba. I even saw some people suggesting we were going to keep Pogba, buy Higuain and buy another midfielder :sergio: And we call ratcafe delusional.

Realistically, there are 3 possibilities:

1. We keep Pogba. Then we don't need other midfielders. In attack, we either keep what we have or we replace Zaza with someone like Barbosa.
2. We sell Pogba and buy Higuain. Then we either buy a cheapish midfielder like Witsel or Matic, or we don't buy anybody.
3. We sell Pogba and we don't buy Higuain. Then we can buy the best midfielder we can get and use the rest on a cheaper CF. For example, we go for Verratti and Cavani if PSG want Pogba or even Verratti + Cavani for Pogba + $$. If we sell to Real, we can get Kroos + $$.

I prefer option 3. Depending on who we get in option 2, it could be better or worse than 1. That's just my opinion. But if you are for keeping Pogba, you should be against Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid never had any wc defense and they have 11 cl :sergio: this zachesque obsession with defense need to stop.
You are counting the 5 they won in the 50s to support your theory? Seriously!?

In reality, Real only started winning again after Mourinho improved their defense. It's not the best in the world, but it's not bad either. What they do have and had when they won in 2000 and 2002 is the best midfield in the world (or top2).

- - - Updated - - -

To sum, I wouldn't start building a team from the back, but I would start at the midfield, go to the back and only then go to the attack. Btw, that's exactly what Marotta and Conte did to build this team. The guy who prioritised forwards was Secco.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There is a paradox on this forum. A lot of the people who oppose the Pogba sale are in favour of the Higuain purchase. It's crazy to think we will buy Higuain without selling Pogba. I even saw some people suggesting we were going to keep Pogba, buy Higuain and buy another midfielder :sergio: And we call ratcafe delusional.

Realistically, there are 3 possibilities:

1. We keep Pogba. Then we don't need other midfielders. In attack, we either keep what we have or we replace Zaza with someone like Barbosa.
2. We sell Pogba and buy Higuain. Then we either buy a cheapish midfielder like Witsel or Matic, or we don't buy anybody.
3. We sell Pogba and we don't buy Higuain. Then we can buy the best midfielder we can get and use the rest on a cheaper CF. For example, we go for Verratti and Cavani if PSG want Pogba or even Verratti + Cavani for Pogba + $$. If we sell to Real, we can get Kroos + $$.

I prefer option 3. Depending on who we get in option 2, it could be better or worse than 1. That's just my opinion. But if you are for keeping Pogba, you should be against Higuain.
The first mistake you are making is suggesting we want to sell Pogba to fund Higuain. Thats some exceptional bullshit. Its pretty clear for a while now we absolutely want to keep him.

The second mistake you make is ignoring that we dont need to sell Pogba. We dont need to sell Pogba to sign Higuain. We have other sales. And if we do, we'd have a very large budged to get 1-2 replacement signings.

Ergo, with or without Pogba, the midfield will remain worldclass.

Your third mistake is forgetting that the entire team except the striker is worldclass, that we have had huge finishing issues, and that strikers are for a reason the most inflated priced players. ESPECIALLY for an italian team who at any point can go defence and needs to finish one of its 2-3 chances.

The 4th mistake, is your extreme bullshit about signings. This is the worst mistake, as its absolutely pathetic. Verratti ? Cavani ? PSG hates us, is richer than us, and will not even consider selling a keyplayer to us, they rather see them end their contract cause they got cash plenty anyway. Kroos ? The Kroos who forced his way out of bayeren to Madrid ? Sure thing son, he'll totally consider the offer.

Its simple. Striker was the only spot that was not worldclass, and we filled it with arguably the best CF in the world, who's only still 28.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The first mistake you are making is suggesting we want to sell Pogba to fund Higuain. Thats some exceptional bullshit. Its pretty clear for a while now we absolutely want to keep him.

The second mistake you make is ignoring that we dont need to sell Pogba. We dont need to sell Pogba to sign Higuain. We have other sales. And if we do, we'd have a very large budged to get 1-2 replacement signings.

Your third mistake is forgetting that the entire team except the striker is worldclass, that we have had huge finishing issues, and that strikers are for a reason the most inflated priced players. ESPECIALLY for an italian team who at any point can go defence and needs to finish one of its 2-3 chances.

The 4th mistake, is your extreme bullshit about signings. This is the worst mistake, as its absolutely pathetic. Verratti ? Cavani ? PSG hates us, is richer than us, and will not even consider selling a keyplayer to us, they rather see them end their contract cause they got cash plenty anyway. Kroos ? The Kroos who forced his way out of bayeren to Madrid ? Sure thing son, he'll totally consider the offer.

Its simple. Striker was the only spot that was not worldclass, and we filled it with arguably the best CF in the world, who's only still 28.
Worldclass is a not a clear concept. Without Pogba and without Marchisio for most of the season, our midfield is Sturaro-Pjanic-Khedira. If Khedira gets injured we have Sturaro-Hernanes-Pjanic or Sturaro-Lemina-Pjanic. Or maybe if we are extremely lucky we can rely on Asamoah. In any case, maybe that's world class for you, but for me it's not good enough.

Whether we can get Verratti or Kroos if we give up Pogba, we just don't know.

As to keeping Pogba and getting Higuain - turn you brain on and look at our finances and our spending in the last 5 years and the trend. Unfortunately, you have your head to deep in your ass you won't do that. What's worse is that even if we get Higuain and sell Pogba you won't admit you were wrong. You'll say: "that doesn't mean we couldn't have kept Pogba if he hadn't asked to leave, blah blah, I'm not taking my head out of my ass."

As to Hguain being the best cf in the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS. Does that mean you don't jerk off to pictures of Ronaldo every morning any more?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The first mistake you are making is suggesting we want to sell Pogba to fund Higuain. Thats some exceptional bull$#@!. Its pretty clear for a while now we absolutely want to keep him.

The 4th mistake, is your extreme bull$#@! about signings. This is the worst mistake, as its absolutely pathetic. Verratti ? Cavani ? PSG hates us, is richer than us, and will not even consider selling a keyplayer to us, they rather see them end their contract cause they got cash plenty anyway. Kroos ? The Kroos who forced his way out of bayeren to Madrid ? Sure thing son, he'll totally consider the offer.

Agree! Higuain will take us to a level we won't if we continue with Mandzukic - regardless we keep Pogba

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
roflmao

Memory loss ?

All those times we make the keeper look good ?
The european games where we had 20+ chances and drew 1-1 ?

big clinical forward is extreme for us
I'm talking about 2015 and 2016. In 2015 we got to the final and we had no problems with the attack. That was not the reason we lost to Barca.
In 2016, the finishing cost us against Sevilla and against Bayern (not the only reason we lost). In both cases it was Morata who missed several sitters.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Worldclass is a not a clear concept. Without Pogba and without Marchisio for most of the season, our midfield is Sturaro-Pjanic-Khedira. If Khedira gets injured we have Sturaro-Hernanes-Pjanic or Sturaro-Lemina-Pjanic. Or maybe if we are extremely lucky we can rely on Asamoah. In any case, maybe that's world class for you, but for me it's not good enough.

Whether we can get Verratti or Kroos if we give up Pogba, we just don't know.

As to keeping Pogba and getting Higuain - turn you brain on and look at our finances and our spending in the last 5 years and the trend. Unfortunately, you have your head to deep in your ass you won't do that. What's worse is that even if we get Higuain and sell Pogba you won't admit you were wrong. You'll say: "that doesn't mean we couldn't have kept Pogba if he hadn't asked to leave, blah blah, I'm not taking my head out of my ass."

As to Hguain being the best cf in the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS. Does that mean you don't jerk off to pictures of Ronaldo every morning any more?
Truth here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)