Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol.-... i do not blame Higuain for being like "but arsenal??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im not sure dude......................"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even inter won a treble in that time, didn't they? :D
You cant really count it as they had to cheat (create calciopoli with destroying/ignoring evidence against them while using the relegation to their advantage taking away our players - Vieira and Zlatan) in order to do it...
There is no way Inter would have won anything (maybe the Coppa Italia) should calciopoli not happened

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You cant really count it as they had to cheat (create calciopoli with destroying/ignoring evidence against them while using the relegation to their advantage taking away our players - Vieira and Zlatan) in order to do it...
There is no way Inter would have won anything (maybe the Coppa Italia) should calciopoli not happened
Not denying it. But it does feel nice to make Wenger look even worse. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh i like what madrid is doing here, serves arsenal right.

Boasting around with the big cash they got to spend, chasing us away from Higuain.
Madrid simply responding with upping the price another 5mil, whilst juve takes ogbonna and tevez

Up yours, london blokes

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Arsenal seems to be in a Juve like situation from the last 2 transfer seasons. They really want a big name striker and cannot get one. Only its more like 2 years ago, when nobody wanted to join us either. Now everyone is interested (until they see the transfer fee and salary)

Dec 31, 2008
“New Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti will do everything possible to convinceHiguain to remain,” Bronzetti told Radio ORC.
“Could he join Napoli? I don’t think that they will be able to sign him.”

nipples :lol2: who the fuck wants to join that stinking pile of filth mediocre club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)