Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
I agree, get rid of the Arsenal trolls. I only just joined this forum and hope to stay here a long time.

I'm not happy. Not happy at all. I really thought we had a chance with Higuain. He's 25 and will only get better. He was the world class striker we needed. Instead we get that mercenary Tevez, who no other club wanted despite being so cheap. That says a lot.

Our loss is Arsenal's gain I guess. But please, Arsenal trolls, just leave the forum OK. It's so immature.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This gotta be the most pathetic I've ever seen. I honestly think that noone on Arsenal's team will be able to take part in the starting lineup for Juventus. Seriously. Perhaps Kos or Cazorla, but that is a big PERHAPS.

Rather sad on your part to be honest:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=306802&start=2430
They were discussing Fr3sh's carrot picture. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, get rid of the Arsenal trolls. I only just joined this forum and hope to stay here a long time.

I'm not happy. Not happy at all. I really thought we had a chance with Higuain. He's 25 and will only get better. He was the world class striker we needed. Instead we get that mercenary Tevez, who no other club wanted despite being so cheap. That says a lot.

Our loss is Arsenal's gain I guess. But please, Arsenal trolls, just leave the forum OK. It's so immature.
Your mom is cheap too and nobody wants her but me. :klin:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Close this thread. It will stop those dumbfucks coming here and it's unlikely we're getting him anyway. Tevez seems to be a done deal this thread is useless.

I just hope City gets him off Arsenal hands :D

Jun 25, 2013
Hey Klin, that's not very nice. I mean, I assume it was an insult directed at me, although I don't know what a "mom" is. Did you mean "mum"? Surely not, why would you say such a thing? I mean I wouldn't want to think about your mum in those terms. Literally. I heard she's fat, old and disgusting.

I'm so disappointed we got Tevez. Why oh why didn't we get Higuain :(

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hey Klin, that's not very nice. I mean, I assume it was an insult directed at me, although I don't know what a "mom" is. Did you mean "mum"? Surely not, why would you say such a thing? I mean I wouldn't want to think about your mum in those terms. Literally. I heard she's fat, old and disgusting.

I'm so disappointed we got Tevez. Why oh why didn't we get Higuain :(
That's true, but it's not the same with yours. She speaks to me about a lot of stuff, especially how she never sees her cute little son happy because of football, and that makes her sad. That's where I come in. Literally.

Jun 25, 2013
Hey Klin, a very cutting, yet highly intelligent and well thought out reply. I can't compete with that. You win.

Hey Dadi-SK, that's an awful things to say about the fans of another club. I think that is so disrespectful, and as a Juve fan that hurts me. I'm bitter too, I really wanted Higuain...but it wasn't to be. It's not Arsenal's fans fault.

My only hope in this crazy world is that Tevez is a success. Go Juve!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Guys, look, I've been a Juve fan for a quarter of a century. I view this forum now again, but only now have I felt compelled to join and post after reading some of these poor comments.

Some people on here have a very limited knowledge of football. I'm referring to the posters disrespecting other clubs...particularly a famous club like Arsenal, who I have lot of respect for.

I know some of you guys are hurting...trust me, I am too. Do you think I'm happy that they bought Henry from us for such an cheap price? He went on to be one of the greatest forwards to play this beautiful game. No I'm not happy about that. Do you think I'm happy that they gave us Bendtner last season? No. Do you think I'm happy they are financially a bigger club than us...the only bigger clubs being Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich when you look at the figures the media produce eachyear? No that doesn't make me happy either.

I travel Europe with my business, and I spend a lot of time in Spain, Germany and England. Those guys laugh at how their leagues are stronger than ours, they laugh at the corruption associated with our club and Italy in general. Does the decline of Italian football make me happy? No.

I'm Italian and I'm a Juve fan, and it hurts me to admit that we are not a bigger or better club than Arsenal. If Higuain goes there that's bad luck for us and ill be as upset as you are. It looks like we got Tevez instead...I'm not too impressed personally, I think Higuain is far better. But still, he should do well in this league.

Incidentally, I notice there's not too many Italian guys on this forum. I know we don't have a big fan base in Italy, I just found it strange and interesting you support a club in another country with so much apparent passion.

Juve forever!
:lol: Good effort at least.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let's get more than 1 then, we're not exactly piling up them finishers in our squad.
I know what you mean but it's just not possible IMO.

Llorente is on 4.5mln/season so he's surely gonna play next to Tevez. I highly doubt any club that signs Higuain will let him sit on the bench. Actually, Higuain himself is not gonna accept that for sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is worrying.

If anyone can recognize a mercenary, it's an Arsenal fan. They had like gazzilionbillions mercenaries who left them for more money.
So City are short of attackers now, eh? I wonder if they'll try to get Higuain :seven:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know what you mean but it's just not possible IMO.

Llorente is on 4.5mln/season so he's surely gonna play next to Tevez. I highly doubt any club that signs Higuain will let him sit on the bench. Actually, Higuain himself is not gonna accept that for sure.
I know, I'm just dreaming. Obviously we're extremely fine right now. And depending on who stays and goes, we could see a finisher join before the window closes.

Gilardino, it's just meant to be. No need to fight it. I will embrace it.

Antex

Jun 25, 2013
These so called "Arsenal fans" are just casual fans, young immature kids or along those lines. The Arsenal fans that I know go to games are a lot more sensible so those idiots who've posted in this thread don't represent us at all. Even for wumming/trolling purposes it's neither entertaining or funny; it's just downright cringe worthy.

That said I was following this thread to read the viewpoints of Juventus fans in regards to our battle to land Higuain & a lot of you guys don't represent Juventus in a classy manner as well; even before the trolling. So much arrogance and lack of respect for other clubs.....I swear some posters here think that the sun rises and sets in Turin. I've met a lot of Juventus fans and most of them were very intelligent, well informed & rational guys so I'm hoping that just like the idiot "Arsenal fans" in this thread quite a few of the regular posters here don't represent the majority of Juventus fans.

Anyways, that being said....is the Tevez agreement a rumour or is it now 100% fact? Is it possible that you're in the market for Higuain as well if you get Tevez or does that pretty much mean he's coming to us now?

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
These so called "Arsenal fans" are just casual fans, young immature kids or along those lines. The Arsenal fans that I know go to games are a lot more sensible so those idiots who've posted in this thread don't represent us at all. Even for wumming/trolling purposes it's neither entertaining or funny; it's just downright cringe worthy.

That said I was following this thread to read the viewpoints of Juventus fans in regards to our battle to land Higuain & a lot of you guys don't represent Juventus in a classy manner as well; even before the trolling. So much arrogance and lack of respect for other clubs.....I swear some posters here think that the sun rises and sets in Turin. I've met a lot of Juventus fans and most of them were very intelligent, well informed & rational guys so I'm hoping that just like the idiot "Arsenal fans" in this thread quite a few of the regular posters here don't represent the majority of Juventus fans.

Anyways, that being said....is the Tevez agreement a rumour or is it now 100% fact? Is it possible that you're in the market for Higuain as well if you get Tevez or does that pretty much mean he's coming to us now?
Hi and welcome, a sensible Arsenal fan at last. Tevez is done and dusyed, expected for a medical tomorrow. We're definitely out of the Higuain race but you never know with our unpredictable General Manager. I'd be more worried as an Arsenal fan if City will show an interest in Higuain now they sold Tevez to us. Pellegrini is a well known admirer of Higuain.

Enjoy your stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)