Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
i am not trolling at all! i support juventus,but i am not a biased supporter at all. Koscielny, wilshere, cazorla, gibbs, walcott etc. would all walk in our first eleven. Buffon and Pirlo are decent players now, they were great players. WERE!

Name me one worldclass player in our current team bar chiellini and vidal. there is none!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
i am not trolling at all! i support juventus,but i am not a biased supporter at all. Koscielny, wilshere, cazorla, gibbs, walcott etc. would all walk in our first eleven. Buffon and Pirlo are decent players now, they were great players. WERE!

Name me one worldclass player in our current team bar chiellini and vidal. there is none!
Of course there's none. You fucking support Arsenal.

S4lv4

Jun 27, 2011
I bet i have more clue about juventus than you, but okay. Arsenal is a better and healthier club than us. We are a sinking ship, so are other clubs in italy.

- - - Updated - - -

he is close but not worldclass yet imo. mertesacker and kos are both better.

anyway JUVENTUS4EVERRRRR
This gotta be the most pathetic I've ever seen. I honestly think that noone on Arsenal's team will be able to take part in the starting lineup for Juventus. Seriously. Perhaps Kos or Cazorla, but that is a big PERHAPS.

Rather sad on your part to be honest:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=306802&start=2430

Jun 25, 2013
this has to be a joke, show some more respect to a fan, who supports juventus for more than 16 years!.
We have a good team no question but to say no arsenal player would start for us, is the biggest joke i have ever read. They had the second best defense in the pl and you want to say none of their defenders would start for us? their attack is better too. The keepers are on the same level, respect to buffon but he is past it. did you see the freekick he let in from neymar, my grandma would have saved it

S4lv4

Jun 27, 2011
Now watch City snatch Higuain from Arsenal.
:seven:

- - - Updated - - -

this has to be a joke, show some more respect to a fan, who supports juventus for more than 16 years!.
We have a good team no question but to say no arsenal player would start for us, is the biggest joke i have ever read. They had the second best defense in the pl and you want to say none of their defenders would start for us? their attack is better too and midfield. The keepers are on the same level, respect to buffon but he is past it. did you see the freekick he let in from neymar, my grandma would have saved it
Pathetic :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We have a good team no question but to say no arsenal player would start for us, is the biggest joke i have ever read. They had the second best defense in the pl and you want to say none of their defenders would start for us? their attack is better too. The keepers are on the same level, respect to buffon but he is past it. did you see the freekick he let in from neymar, my grandma would have saved it

Jun 25, 2013
Guys, look, I've been a Juve fan for a quarter of a century. I view this forum now again, but only now have I felt compelled to join and post after reading some of these poor comments.

Some people on here have a very limited knowledge of football. I'm referring to the posters disrespecting other clubs...particularly a famous club like Arsenal, who I have lot of respect for.

I know some of you guys are hurting...trust me, I am too. Do you think I'm happy that they bought Henry from us for such an cheap price? He went on to be one of the greatest forwards to play this beautiful game. No I'm not happy about that. Do you think I'm happy that they gave us Bendtner last season? No. Do you think I'm happy they are financially a bigger club than us...the only bigger clubs being Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich when you look at the figures the media produce eachyear? No that doesn't make me happy either.

I travel Europe with my business, and I spend a lot of time in Spain, Germany and England. Those guys laugh at how their leagues are stronger than ours, they laugh at the corruption associated with our club and Italy in general. Does the decline of Italian football make me happy? No.

I'm Italian and I'm a Juve fan, and it hurts me to admit that we are not a bigger or better club than Arsenal. If Higuain goes there that's bad luck for us and ill be as upset as you are. It looks like we got Tevez instead...I'm not too impressed personally, I think Higuain is far better. But still, he should do well in this league.

Incidentally, I notice there's not too many Italian guys on this forum. I know we don't have a big fan base in Italy, I just found it strange and interesting you support a club in another country with so much apparent passion.

Juve forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)