Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I believe that Higuain did not want Juventus because of their alleged involvement in the match fixing scandal and the apparent use of PEDs by a number of players which include: Asamoah and Marchisio ( source Giuseppe d'Onofrio)
Higuain did not sign for Arsenal nor Juve. Why do u talk as if he has signed? It will be funny if he signs for juve :troll:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Nonsense, both Arsenal and Juventus are top European clubs. The difference is one club plays by the rule and is one of the most respected and fairest club in the world. The other club is Juventus FACT
Arsenal a top club :lol:, a top club in the minds of Arsenal-sexuals maybe. Arsene Wenger, if he is lucky, might someday be invited to Torino, Juventus museum, to polish the glass that covers the jock strap that Pavel Nedved wore in the match he schooled Real Madrid. I heard that he donated the still warm, soaking wet jockstrap to the President after the match and had it put in a special, environmentally controlled, airtight container. Perfectly preserving, the jockstrap, still containing warm sweat from Pavel's groin area.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So now Guilleme Ballague(La Liga expert) says both Juve and Arsenal have agreed personal terms with Higuain and now they try and agree a fee with madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

So i guess wages perhaps might not be the issue afterall.If true,that excuse just goes out of the window.

Jun 24, 2013
I think Juve have him in the bag.We have to break the shell with more money upfront for Higuain over Juventus. Whereas, you are ready to pay in installments I mean, why would Real Madrid want to be paid up front by us when you can offer them a smaller amount of money as well as an enticing, once in a lifetime 100 year payment plan?

Sorry people, Juve Have better weaponry than us .And have outmatched us

The financial clout of Juventus?? they took Bendtner and Anelka on loan. They want to pay for Higuain in instalments. Don't make me laugh

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
LEAGUE TITLES

ARSENAL 13 - 31 JUVENTUS

A rather nice juxtaposition

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES

ARSENAL 0 - 2 JUVENTUS

A clean sheet. Well done

16 consecutive qualifications.
Outcome, a complete blank.

:yao:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It must hurt to know that a rival team can be demoted, spend over 6 years recovering financially, competitively, and in image...yet still manage to win more trophies and be now competing for the same players.

Arsenal :howler:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You are angry because Higuain has chosen a bigger club than Juventus:pumpkin:
Arsenal are not even in the top 4 biggest clubs in England do you really want to compare Arsenal to Juve one of the most successful clubs in europe?!?!
Man Utd Chelsea Man City and Liverpool are all bigger clubs than Arsenal who their biggest triumph was stealing a championship once with Ian Wright...

- - - Updated - - -

You are angry because Higuain has chosen a bigger club than Juventus:pumpkin:
Arsenal are not even in the top 4 biggest clubs in England do you really want to compare Arsenal to Juve one of the most successful clubs in europe?!?!
Man Utd Chelsea Man City and Liverpool are all bigger clubs than Arsenal who their biggest triumph was stealing a championship once with Ian Wright...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jeremy Wilson of The Telegraph says deal has been agreed in principle with both player and club but Real are stalling on signing it off before the new manager is in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)