Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why would Higgy want to go to you cheating eye tie c*nts anyway? Any respectable player wouldn't want to join a team known solely for bribing officials. Disgraceful behaviour.

Juventus should be kicked out of football then maybe you bandwagoning mugs could go and support an honourable club
What a stupid Kunt you are!! Would love to see you face to face and see if you'll still be giving all your flannel. You fucking Mug.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Enron 3 - Arsenal 0
who needs Brendan Rodgers!

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking usernames set me right off!!

I'll easily meet up right now and smash this little pricks head in.
that shouldn't be too hard considering your location :D but they are a bunch of pussies any ways fucking ran away from a bunch of rowdy Juve fans who were were provoked at kings cross tube station few years back at the emirates cup :touched:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
that shouldn't be too hard considering your location :D but they are a bunch of pussies any ways $#@!ing ran away from a bunch of rowdy Juve fans who were were provoked at kings cross tube station few years back at the emirates cup :touched:
I was at the Emirates Cup that year, and went to Waterloo station waiting for my pal who took too long, so nipped off for a quick pint in their pub full of those plastic fans wearing my Juve shirt. And did I stand out?? Hell yeah. Grabbed my paper sat down and thought "who the fucking hell are you all"? Whilst Sipping my Stella Artois.

Then Trezeguet finished them off for me. 1-0 thank you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was at the Emirates Cup that year, and went to Waterloo station waiting for my pal who took too long, so nipped off for a quick pint in their pub full of those plastic fans wearing my Juve shirt. And did I stand out?? Hell yeah. Grabbed my paper sat down and thought "who the fucking hell are you all"? Whilst Sipping my Stella Artois.

Then Trezeguet finished them off for me. 1-0 thank you.
Oh when Trezeguet scored that goal i was celebrating it with some legia warsaw fans who came to watch us :touched: great day out met some notts county fans there too

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh when Trezeguet scored that goal i was celebrating it with some legia warsaw fans who came to watch us :touched: great day out met some notts county fans there too
Seeing as I was the only one wearing my colours in the pub. Some foreigner lad asked if he could take a pic of me surrounded with gooners so he can shove on his Facebook.

Rude not to I suppose.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You all wasted too much time.

There is Arsenal on one side. A team whose greatest success was a defeat in a CL final. A team whose greatest player in history was a 4th choice while at Juve. On the other side, there is an elite club like Juventus.
Higuain is used to not winning much (or at all) with Real and Argentina. Having this in mind, he'll fit well in Arsenal, so Arsenal would be the more natural choice for him. In Juve he'll have to perform, score and win.
With this being said, I don't think he'll end up in Arsenal either. Too expensive and too old for that team.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
The $#@! did i just read?!? Finishing 4th in the epl is equal to winning Serie a.. Yeah its Not like we beat Chelsea just a while ago....Walcott wouldn't Even Score 5 Goals let alone 20..... $#@! epl and their delusinal fans
Arsenal beat Bayern, whats your point here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)