Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Noone is stopping you from starting a serious discussion. Go on.
You're stopping me by making me not want to reload a thread in case I have to read a bunch of lame posts. Moreover, Mark is no longer posting news... because you're not funny and you need the whole forum to know about it apparently.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You're stopping me by making me not want to reload a thread in case I have at a bunch of lame posts. Moreover, Mark is no longer posting news... because you're not funny and you need the whole forum to know about it apparently.
So what you are trying to say is that your teenage girl rage about Internet posts (not only mine btw, but hey) are stopping you.

But you are right in some sense. Fake news and people posting fapping emotes are what this thread should be all about.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Goal.com saying we need to up our offer, they want 30.
Probably quote-less articles and we're about to see tons more. It's retardly stupid how newspapers say so much BS, actually just guessing what happened.

There's no way possible to know what happened till some of the officials say something.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So what you are trying to say is that your teenage girl rage about Internet posts (not only mine btw, but hey) are stopping you.

But you are right in some sense. Fake news and people posting fapping emotes are what this thread should be all about.
I'm not singling you out. I speak for all of you. This forum started to go downhill ever since it was considered cool to derail threads with gay little inside jokes. Or, like you have just been doing, repeating the same lame joke over and over until members start leaving the thread.

If you don't like people fapping over what you assume is 'fake news' about transfers then its you who is in the wrong section of the forum. We all know sports journalism is notoriously unreliable and no one needs to be schooled on it with your whack humour.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Probably quote-less articles and we're about to see tons more. It's retardly stupid how newspapers say so much BS, actually just guessing what happened.

There's no way possible to know what happened till some of the officials say something.
:agree: but on the other side knowing Marotta it's not a rocket science to figure out that he might fuck up for 3-4M.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

And yet it is working. Just look how many people around here are all over these "news". If people stopped spreading bullshit rumours the journalists would stop inventing them.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm not singling you out. I speak for all of you. This forum started to go downhill ever since it was considered cool to derail threads with gay little inside jokes. Or, like you have just been doing, repeating the same lame joke over and over until members start leaving the thread.

If you don't like people fapping over what you assume is 'fake news' about transfers then its you who is in the wrong section of the forum. We all know sports journalism is notoriously unreliable and no one needs to be schooled on it with your whack humour.
Or maybe some people are tired of fake rumours and decided to make fun of them instead of fapping over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)