Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He did, so a lot of ingredients are already in place in order to facilitate a move. In fact, most of them are. But the most important one remains: the transfer fee. And if RM holds out for 30, we won't be seeing him in a Juve jersey, because we don't have that kind of money to spend on a transfer fee. After the transfer fee comes wages, which could take this deal to a 55 million euro total.

This is no simple task, bringing Higuain to the club.

I believe he's worth that too, I agree with you. But like you said, we don't have that kind of money to spend on one player.
Get it done already!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
If there's a striker worth that kind of money, it would Higi imo. Young, proven goalscorer and hard working.

Frankly, I dont even think we can buy 30M players. We're obligated to buy Peluso, Isla and Asamoah first. That's going to take a good chunk out of this years' budget.
Why are we buying Peluso and Isla..?

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,065
    you can interpret in other ways too.by publicly stating he wants to leave he's basically inviting other big teams to make an offer.
    Are Juventus not a big team? Arguably we're the biggest club that's been linked with him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    So we dont have 30m to spend on one player but we will be able to cough up around 25m to sign the player ?
    u know how idiotic that sounds ?

May 22, 2007
    He also pointed out that Real got him for 12 millions and now he's worth more.

It's like "don't be greedy mofos".
    I think he's realised that last summer he made a bad decision for his career, and over the season that has been emphasised by sacrificing himself to play 50% of the time.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    So we dont have 30m to spend on one player but we will be able to cough up around 25m to sign the player ?
    For an FM/Fifa-player, I'm sure it sounds pretty idiotic indeed.

Try to think about the wages-part, and it may not sound so idiotic anymore.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    There's a reason why we've made a 8M bid for RVP and 18M for Jovetic. We're not in a position to spend more than that.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,072
    We're in a position to spend 25 million on a player that Juventus think is lese likely to be a risk. Higuain scoring a silly number of goals for Madrid shows he isn't a risk.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,074
    Higuain currently earns 3.5 million. Van Persie is earning close to 10 million per season at United.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    So there are ppl here trying to convince me there's an enormous diff. b/w 25m and 30m and the reason being we're gonna pay enormous oil moneyesque wages to higuain so that balances out.seems legit.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    So there are ppl here trying to convince me there's an enormous diff. b/w 25m and 30m and the reason being we're gonna pay enormous oil moneyesque wages so that balances out.seems legit.
    Well, I actually believe Gian is right and that our limit is set at around 20 million. Personally, I believe that we could stretch to 25 for a very, very special player.

But based on the offers that we have put forward in this mercato and in the previous 3; we never go beyond 20 million.

And the difference between 20 and 30 is substantial, when you consider the wages as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)