Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats quite a normal figure, how cant you understand this ?

Take away this season, and you have the two stormers under pellegrini, and both seasons under mourinho. One of those had him injured but scoring in nearly every game, and the other he was a sub all year and ended with a crapton of goals.

Makes his price ~35mil

But if madrid doesnt want to sell, they can totally increase this to 40 if they so desire

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
also, quit an epic win over shitty media today

yesterday sportmediaset making up a lie about jovetic, to see it shot into the ground today

reaction ? twist the genuine player quote to suit their agenda

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The decision has been made and I hope that Madrid now want what is best for them and for me.” In other words: I hope they lower their asking price (they want €30M for the player) and allow me to leave. Higuain has made his mind up. He couldn’t have put it much clearer. Juventus are waiting to see what happens next.

GdS reporting Higuain :D Cannot wait to see how Tuttosport interpret this.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We struggle to sign quality strikers year and year out, I don't see how it'll be any different this year even if Conte has put his foot down (allegedly) and has made demands.

I expect one or two impulse buys last week of the mercato window. We might as well retain Bendtner & Anelka and save us the embarrassment.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
look marchester city have arguero, psg have zlatan, to tottenham have bale, arsenal are crap and juventus will have higuain and llorente! if i say so it will happen! think positive! why am i so exited!>?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He says he wants to go to a team where he will feel appreciated.
wud he feel appreciated at oil clubs like psg and city who keep buying at will every summer ?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have a feeling marotta is gonna fck everything up as usual
By not paying 30 million?

Either Real Madrid accepts a potential offer from us in the region of 22-25 million, or we're not getting him. It's as simple as that.

We are not gonna pay 30 million in cash for one player this summer.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
By not paying 30 million?

Either Real Madrid accepts a potential offer from us in the region of 22-25 million, or we're not getting him. It's as simple as that.

We are not gonna pay 30 million in cash for one player this summer.
If there's a striker worth that kind of money, it would Higi imo. Young, proven goalscorer and hard working.

Frankly, I dont even think we can buy 30M players. We're obligated to buy Peluso, Isla and Asamoah first. That's going to take a good chunk out of this years' budget.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
imo Higuain helped us a lot by publicly stating that he wants to leave.
He did, so a lot of ingredients are already in place in order to facilitate a move. In fact, most of them are. But the most important one remains: the transfer fee. And if RM holds out for 30, we won't be seeing him in a Juve jersey, because we don't have that kind of money to spend on a transfer fee. After the transfer fee comes wages, which could take this deal to a 55 million euro total.

This is no simple task, bringing Higuain to the club.

If there's a striker worth that kind of money, it would Higi imo. Young, proven goalscorer and hard working.

Frankly, I dont even think we can buy 30M players. We're obligated to buy Peluso, Isla and Asamoah first. That's going to take a good chunk out of this years budget.
I believe he's worth that too, I agree with you. But like you said, we don't have that kind of money to spend on one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)