Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
"I feel like my time here has come to an end," he told reporters after the match. "I need a change of scenery. The decision has been made."

"I want to go where I can prove myself really. I have several offers. Want a change of scenery. I hope that [Madrid] does the best for me and for themselves.

I was never given anything here, I always had to fight for the death. I came for €12 million but I think I will sell for more."

Juventus are believed to be the forerunners for the Blancos forward though, based on Higuain's words on Saturday, other clubs could swoop for the Albiceleste star.

Goal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we play our cards right, we should be a pretty easy sell for players. We got something big going on, a fantastic manager and we look stronger and more of a CL threat than any of the teams in England. We should market ourselves as Bayern Munchen light. Now obviously we don't have the money they've got but Higuain would have a much bigger and important role with us than he'd have in City or Chelsea.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It seems he was asked about Juve, so I wouldn't really go mental over him 'only mentioning Juve' here. The guy only answered a question.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Higuain: “Juventus? Yes, they are a possibility. I will go where I am really wanted.”
http://www.football-italia.net/34870/higuain-im-leaving-madrid?

what do you think? is deal done>?
Far from it.. people need to learn that players, agents and directors change their minds all the time until someone says it is official then it is never a full gone conclusion. Higuain could say he loves Juve and would love to play for us next year and it still would not be anywhere near done deal. Transfers aren't as simple as that, there is far more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)