Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Demba Ba :D? My God, you're retarded.

EDIT: I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. You're an imbecile, but that's not your fault. People are born with mental retardation and I shouldn't make fun of that. Sorry.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
arn't you quite the idiot seven, whoever we sign as our big signing upfront will not be sufficient in itself, we need a capable backup, i don't really have much faith in Matri, Quags and Borri to bring up the goods when called upon, Demba Ba on the other hand scored 16 goals prior to Cisse's arrival which in itself outscored any of our players this season, and with a 7 mill release clause and wants out of Newcastle as he is not happy about playing out wide, i think he is a viable option as a decent back up. Considering Juve want Borriello on the cheap, why spend that money on him when Ba is clearly a better option?

May 22, 2007
Melo, Salv & Tommy threesome if we sign Higuain.

AS, Gazzetta, Sky all confirms meeting between Paratici and Higuain's father/agent.
I saw some of his quotes about staying in Argentina for a while and waiting to see about his future. I saw his reception in his last game as well, and at the celebration party. With a good offer, oh boy...

Conte, call him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ba seems to be a bit of a brute, dont think he has the technique and finesse needed in Serie A.
i think that is what we need tbh, a brute upfront, i can hardly say that Borriello has any real technique yet he is probably our strongest forward in terms of his strength, but Ba's scoring record speaks for itself, certainly if Juve are looking to sign Borri permanently we could use that money anyways and get Ba for more or less the same price with his release clause. Maybe for next to nothing if we just give Newcastle Elia who they have been chasing for a while now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So....

Is higuain for 25m better than cavani for 35-40m?
Depends on what they do with that extra 10-15 million.

In my opinion, pound for pound, Cavani is a better and more complete striker.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 11:51 ----------

this jersey looks like a fruit roll-up
THAT was the description I was looking for

+rep

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Depends on what they do with that extra 10-15 million.

In my opinion, pound for pound, Cavani is a better and more complete striker
I think you saw what I was driving at. Both would be excellent strikers, but with the money left over...that's the big question for me. :agree:

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 13:19 ----------

1 BIG signing in Cavani or 2 possible BIG signings with Higuain and money left for a second player up top. Jovetic? :boh:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Not sure who i prefer between Cavani and Higuain either would be great.
somehow i feel Higuain will flop here. don't know why?! but this whole Spanish League is like playin' in Seria B.
shit shit defense.

players get so overrated there. but i believe he is a good striker. but i would like Cavani cause he proved that he is an animal against the top teams. and he is the closest thing to Trez right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)