Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Take out messi and CR and serie a's top scorer wud be having same amt of goals as la liga's top scorer.it was the case before messi and cr were raping liga.i did a small research on this last yr just for a comparison's sake.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup,
nowadays Italy´s defenses are nothing to brag about to be sincere...with the exception of juve and some others.
Most of the time teams just sit back qith 11 players and wait for a miracle to happen. That way u can prevent goals but cant score for shit if you dont have the proper players. And when they receive a goal early game, is all over. God forbid this happens in europe.... is like flood gates open after it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Serie a defenders are no better than liga defenders infact i think serie a defenses of a lot of teams are worse than their spanish counterparts.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Take out messi and CR and serie a's top scorer wud be having same amt of goals as la liga's top scorer.it was the case before messi and cr were raping liga.i did a small research on this last yr just for a comparison's sake.
Cavani will have a field day in La liga. Youl see.
Maybe not as exxagerated as the 2 u mentioned... but teh guy will score for fun there.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yup,
nowadays Italy´s defenses are nothing to brag about to be sincere...with the exception of juve and some others.
Most of the time teams just sit back qith 11 players and wait for a miracle to happen. That way u can prevent goals but cant score for $#@! if you dont have the proper players. And when they receive a goal early game, is all over. God forbid this happens in europe.... is like flood gates open after it.
Exactly, only France's Ligue 1 has a more negative attitude about football.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He scored for fun in serie a too esp in his 1st season at napoli.and he wud arguably have better service at madrid.
i think his goal aggregate will more or less the same(maybe a diff. of a few goals) imo.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i like the football-italia translation of todays tuttosport headline:
"Higuain case: Real’s rage explodes, as Marotta asks for a discount"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
“We have never received an offer for him and he has never told me that he wants to leave,” Real Madrid President Florentino Perez stated.
“It is not easy to leave if your club don’t want to let you go. However, Juventus are a team who we have a friendship with.
“If they are interested then we can talk. I’ll speak with the player on Sunday and then we’ll make a decision.
“If he does leave then it won’t be for economical reasons.”

translates in :

Juve offered less then what we accept, so we dont consider it an offer.
We dont want to let Higuain go for their offer, However juventus got Vidal so we cant be dicks.
I'm mad at Higuain for publicly stating he is leaving altho i said it myself, so now marotta is breaking ma balls for a discount
If he leaves, its because we want to buy 25 new players, and the banks wont let us take a 47th loan.

EDIT : post 11 111

now it must happen

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The important thing here is that Marotta and Juventus are interested to buy the player, are Madrid is open to negotiate WITH US if we do the proper approach and act fast.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
“We have never received an offer for him and he has never told me that he wants to leave,” Real Madrid President Florentino Perez stated.
“It is not easy to leave if your club don’t want to let you go. However, Juventus are a team who we have a friendship with.
“If they are interested then we can talk. I’ll speak with the player on Sunday and then we’ll make a decision.
“If he does leave then it won’t be for economical reasons.”

translates in :

Juve offered less then what we accept, so we dont consider it an offer.
We dont want to let Higuain go for their offer, However juventus got Vidal so we cant be dicks.
I'm mad at Higuain for publicly stating he is leaving altho i said it myself, so now marotta is breaking ma balls for a discount
If he leaves, its because we want to buy 25 new players, and the banks wont let us take a 47th loan.

EDIT : post 11 111

now it must happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)