Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,305
    It's great having these interviews with the players actual quotes and forum members translating, great job guys.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    So from what im reading some section of the spanish media say madrid werent aware that higgy is going to reveal his plans to the media like he did so they're not happy abt it as its giving leverage to sum club lookin to get him for a lesser price.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,309
    Klin you seem to be another level of excitement here :p You're coming across as a believer :D

- - - Updated - - -

So from what im reading some section of the spanish media say madrid werent aware that higgy is going to reveal his plans to the media like he did so they're not happy abt it as its giving leverage to sum club lookin to get him for a lesser price.
    La Stampa said Real will only sell for 250 million :lol: Yet their sporting director had already announced they will sell him :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I can safely say he's pushing for juve move.
    it all comes down to whether madrid accept our installments deal or not.
    madrid are being fucking adamant here.they dont really need the money ,just fucking give what he wants ffs

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,313
    :lol:

C'mon man, Madrid have every right to ask what they want. However I feel 25 million would be fair in the current circumstances. I feel that's right for both parties.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Trust me,that asking price will eventually come down to 25m but they want that 25m upfront whereas we want to pay that in 4-5 installments.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    madrid pay in installments too

they are likelkyt still paying off the ronaldo transfer

they dont get to ask for any lumpsum paymanet up front

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    If Juventus offered to pay the fee in two years I don't believe Madrid would object.
    Yeah but it was reported by AS that we wanted to pay in 4 or 5 installments. I think 2 or 3 would make them happy too and I think they'll sell for 25M.

Didn't the Giuseppe Rossi deal fail for similar reasons, we agreed the fee but not the installments and bonuses?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)