Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #4,363
    Report the proper news Mark :D

Di Marzio said Juventus are willing to pay 25-30 million for Higuain but over 5 years, Madrid are happy with this.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    On FIFA.

Nah, he's a very talented player, but you need to expect a lot of play to go through him, so there are lots of good and bad things happening at once.
    While I agree that he can be frustrating to watch, I think he's getting more and more consistent, and when he's peaking, he's simply one of the best out there. I would love to have him here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    While I agree that he can be frustrating to watch, I think he's getting more and more consistent, and when he's peaking, he's simply one of the best out there. I would love to have him here.
    I've always thought wide players are a lot like that in general, aside from the very best. They have to make a lot of final third attempts, a final ball in or shot.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I've always thought wide players are a lot like that in general, aside from the very best. They have to make a lot of final third attempts, a final ball in or shot.
    That's definitely true. :) But Di Maria in particular has really been a hit & miss player for quite some time. Either everything's working or everything he tries turns into shit, but as I said, I think he's getting more consistent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)