• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
To Alex the Moderator: I'd like to bring Rickenbacker 2's posts to your attention vis-a-vis the rules copy and pasted below. I believe that in reviewing his posts it is clear his personal attacks violate the rules. moreover, he seems to be following me from thread to thread to respond to me directly on a personal level rather than talk about the discussion at hand. I assume the rules apply to all regardless if I have been accused of this in the past. I have been warned, I feel it fair that the same rules apply to others. Anyhow, your the Moderator. Thanks

. Mutual respect
The key aspect of successful interaction in a community comprising any set of members is respect. All participants, Juve fans or not, want to be respected, regardless of their heritage, geographical location, age, gender, financial situation, political background and culture. That kind of mutual respect is exactly what we wish to achieve. Therefore we ask you to respect other posters, recognize that your point-of-view is not the only possible one, and encourage them to participate in the forums. That way your position will be respected and others will feel comfortable as well.

Should you disagree with someone, respect them for who they are and do not make personal attacks. Imagine yourself in the other person's situation. Surely, you wouldn't like someone attacking you? Keep a cool head in a situation of conflict and keep in mind that the wiser man will step down. If you feel someone is attacking you, stay clear of them. If the problem persists, contact a moderator to solve the problem.

4. Personal attacks
Personal attacks, either in the forums or through the private messaging system shall be reported to your moderator. These situations shall be regarded as serious and the posters involved should expect appropriate measures to be taken against them.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Gray...who do you think is the most deserving Italian player to receive the Golden Ball?? Also, do you think that Paolo (if he does semi-deserve it) should have gotten it this year or in 94? (Hristo from Barca got it in 94...Many say Baresi but he was injured through most of WC 94 but his performance in the final was "awe inspiring.. ;) ) but really..I want to hear your p-o-v.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
To Alex the Moderator: I'd like to bring Rickenbacker 2's posts to your attention vis-a-vis the rules copy and pasted below. I believe that in reviewing his posts it is clear his personal attacks violate the rules. moreover, he seems to be following me from thread to thread to respond to me directly on a personal level rather than talk about the discussion at hand. I assume the rules apply to all regardless if I have been accused of this in the past. I have been warned, I feel it fair that the same rules apply to others. Anyhow, your the Moderator. Thanks
First of all, Alex is the creator of this forum and thus his title is "President", not "moderator", get that right. Second, I'm not attacking you. You've ethnically catagorized me, demeaned my intelligence, and generally provoked me. All that I've done is to raise issue with your broadly unsupported assumptions. And as the whole forum is open, I can and will post where and when I please. Believe me when I tell you that I'm not following you around, it's just that you post in active threads, just like I do, don't be too self-absorbed. I'm trying to relate to you, but all you do is whine that I don't "respect" you or that I'm trying to stop you from expressing your opinions.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

. Mutual respect
The key aspect of successful interaction in a community comprising any set of members is respect. All participants, Juve fans or not, want to be respected, regardless of their heritage, geographical location, age, gender, financial situation, political background and culture. That kind of mutual respect is exactly what we wish to achieve. Therefore we ask you to respect other posters, recognize that your point-of-view is not the only possible one, and encourage them to participate in the forums. That way your position will be respected and others will feel comfortable as well.

Should you disagree with someone, respect them for who they are and do not make personal attacks. Imagine yourself in the other person's situation. Surely, you wouldn't like someone attacking you? Keep a cool head in a situation of conflict and keep in mind that the wiser man will step down. If you feel someone is attacking you, stay clear of them. If the problem persists, contact a moderator to solve the problem.

4. Personal attacks
Personal attacks, either in the forums or through the private messaging system shall be reported to your moderator. These situations shall be regarded as serious and the posters involved should expect appropriate measures to be taken against them.
I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. In my opinion, the statements made by Ian, either in this thread or elsewhere, the ones I have seen, have at most been mildly offensive and are well below the threshold of where we moderators react to. They do not in any shape or form qualify as personal insults.

Secondly, we do assess each situation on a case by case basis and given your history here, you are not the first person whose well being I would be concerned about.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Incubo, you can't expect to insult members and criticise as much as you did, then expect to paste the rules and expect the moderators to reprimand a member who's more respected and who's been here longer than you.

Especially when he's just saying what we all think, and considering that his comments were hardly offensive, esp. compared to what you've said previously

Gray...who do you think is the most deserving Italian player to receive the Golden Ball?? Also, do you think that Paolo (if he does semi-deserve it) should have gotten it this year or in 94? (Hristo from Barca got it in 94...Many say Baresi but he was injured through most of WC 94 but his performance in the final was "awe inspiring.. ;) ) but really..I want to hear your p-o-v.
Paolo was a worthy candidate in 94, but Hristo was just brilliant.

EDIT: As for the Italian player who most deserves it... as if u didn't see it coming... Gianluigi Buffon

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
To Alex the Moderator: I'd like to bring Rickenbacker 2's posts to your attention vis-a-vis the rules copy and pasted below. I believe that in reviewing his posts it is clear his personal attacks violate the rules.

if you think that this convo is offensive? you shoulda been around when Spartacus roamed :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I could have written your replies myself as they are so predictable. Alex...nevertheless thanks for the response.
Rickenbacker2: Hey you want to follow me from post to post and bash me until your hearts content. Go for it..whatever floats your boat. I'll try to post a schedule of where I'll be posting and on what topics so you can warm up beforehand.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Where has all the peace gone my friends? You need to relax, dont take this so seriously, and dont inuslt eachother. We should be making love not war. We should be helping eachother.

Please, relax, calm down, and bring thepeace back

*Passes a joint around*

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Jul 12, 2002
Rickenbacker2: Hey you want to follow me from post to post and bash me until your hearts content. Go for it..whatever floats your boat. I'll try to post a schedule of where I'll be posting and on what topics so you can warm up beforehand.
Look, if you think that I'm out to get you, you're right. But, please, don;t take it personally, because it's not personal. It's just that everything you say is meant to provoke and I am a relatively easily provoked person. As I said before, I frequent every part of this forum, and you are branching out into different sections, I'll reply to you every time I have something to say about what you've said. This is a forum, that's the format of a forum...

Next, I thought that you didn't like hypocrites? You're being one now. And I quote, " Why don't you just RESPOND to the post instead of dancing around the issue." You're the one dancing now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

What gives you the impression that he's following you around. This forum doesn't revolve around you, and most members here post in pretty much all the threads around.

So just because you post something in a thread, and Ricken responds to you (which is a natural reaction), get over yourself and realise that the point of a forum is to check out threads and reply to whatever issues are raised.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Where has all the peace gone my friends? You need to relax, dont take this so seriously, and dont inuslt eachother. We should be making love not war. We should be helping eachother.

Please, relax, calm down, and bring thepeace back

*Passes a joint around*

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
not again..:sigh:
okay people, lets use this creative anger to join forces and beat the livin crap outta Zlatan...;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dance because I like to get "jiggy with it...."

Goat...you sound like that famous Coca-cola commercial ;)

"Perfect harmony...."
please practise what u preach and reply to the post

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Gray...ok Hristo did have a great year...but the CL Final and Italy -Bulgaria match were fairly memorable ... two times...Paolo vs. Hristo...twice denied. Hey I know its not about one or two games...but he captained the team to the finals and led his club to the scudetto and CL. Anyways...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)