• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Yesterday a few Italian journalists predicted that Nedved would win!!! Delle Alpi should have a Moggi DAY for his P.R. skills! Thats admirable!
Look mate, if you're going to spout crap about Moggi being behind Nedved's nomination for the Golden Ball, then give some dman evidence! I could go around saying that Maldini is an alien, and therefore is not eligible for the Golden Ball. So what? If you're going to say shit like that, then you need to back it up.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Look mate, if you're going to spout crap about Moggi being behind Nedved's nomination for the Golden Ball, then give some dman evidence! I could go around saying that Maldini is an alien, and therefore is not eligible for the Golden Ball. So what? If you're going to say shit like that, then you need to back it up.
easy Ian... it's not like he's made much sense before...

there's no sense trying to make a valid intellectual argument with a blabering pest.

Our VDS arguments were even better ;)

:D

Aug 1, 2003
am i the only one who thinks this argument is fine. i better hide myself in the closet :eek:

incubo, just to make u feel better, UEFA already gave an award to gigi, so might as well neddy bag this one up.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Indeed, arguments are always better when both sides have evidence...
i won't even go as far as calling whatever he said an "argument," wouldn't you think Ian?

just a claim...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
If you don't live in Italy I just can't explain it..in the last 3 months Nedved's name has been shoved down our damned throats....and the international papers are getting wire reports on Nedved in every soccer thread. Its obvious what its about..instill his name in the journalists HEADS. If you can read Italian..let me know and I'll refer you to exactly what I mean.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
If you don't live in Italy I just can't explain it..in the last 3 months Nedved's name has been shoved down our damned throats....and the international papers are getting wire reports on Nedved in every soccer thread. Its obvious what its about..instill his name in the journalists HEADS. If you can read Italian..let me know and I'll refer you to exactly what I mean.
Please do refer me. I speak Italian well enough.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
By the way....rule of thumb and you can BASH me all you want but that stunt NEDDY pulled on the Milan-Juve game..I'm HURT..I'M SHOT....LOOKS BACk..oh no I'M OKAY NOW!! And comes back..in a perfect world that stunt alone should deny him to be named the best player in Europe. Pathetic.

OK my gear is on...take your shots (here we go again)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Allora Rickenbacker2 questi pagine sono per lui dove si vede di quello che parla...primo di tuttu Venerdi sulla Gazzetta un sondaggio su Nedved e puoi i risultati transmese per 3 giorni. Oggi nel ultim'ora un articolo sul genio di Nedved .. nota bene i altri articoli sono tutte su le squardre nazionale. Nel edizione di Domenica del New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post e servici dal'estero sul Calcio punta tutto su Nedved con parole di giornalisti Italiani. HO detto che si vede una macchine di 'spin' ..chiaro si vede. Allora vai a vedere i giornali ..non so se sono disponibli sul sito...forse si oppure hanno scaduto.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Maybe there is a reason why the journalists mention him all the time? I mean, last I checked they were supposed to write about GOOD players :rolleyes:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Nope...but example of the wires in New York Times:
Match results.
Match comments.

(International play! Nedved was not even involved in the games)

Then...Nedved is on fine form...Moggi spoke about Nedved as saying "...". A recent Italian poll suggested if they Italians voted...

Come on! Please...do it with a little more gusto....rent Wag the Dog and do the Spin Doctor thing a bit more hush hush..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)