• Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)

• Paul Scholes (Manchester United)

• Andriy Shevchenko (Milan)

• Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

• Francesco Toldo (Inter)

• Francesco Totti (Roma)

• Hatem Trabelsi (Ajax Amsterdam)

• David Trezeguet (Juventus)

• Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)

• Patrick Vieira (Arsenal)

• Christian Vieri (Inter)

• Sylvain Wiltord (Arsenal)

• Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus)

• Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

• Pavel Nedved (Juventus)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
USA...its not a career achievement. No defender has been as consistent, determined and led a top team game to three cups last year. He wasn't a great defender playing for Chievo and causing some ruckus as they finished 5th. He was playing like a top defender in the World for one of the best teams last year game in game out while Nesta was having a hard time adjusting at first and actually missing big games (i.e. Real). You can't give it for career achievement just like you can't give it for what a player didn't do. the difference in that game for your team was Buffon. He carried them to the full 120 minutes..no one else Look when we bleed white and black or black and red we are convinced of certain things. But we both now that without Buffon...Milan was facing another team in the final.

I know it's not for a career achievement, but there were moments where he didn't play well, and all I'm saying is that people, journalists, media, may look at the award as a reward for all that he has done in his career, rather than just last year alone. That shouldn't taint the award, though, if he were to get it. There's no denying that he may very well be the greatest defender to ever play for Italy. He's got my vote on that, and quite honetly, I think that he should be playing for them right now. I just used the example of Nedved's absence as a flashpoint for his impact on the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

psst, dj, iceblu is juve fan, incuborossonero is the bad guy here :D
exactly..

he's getting worked up, and Incubastardosso wins..just leave the pitiful Milanista bastard alone, he'll get bored and eventual stop and just go back to playing with his own dick

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

exactly..

he's getting worked up, and Incubastardosso wins..just leave the pitiful Milanista bastard alone, he'll get bored and eventual stop and just go back to playing with his own dick
no way. i like fights like that on forums. too bad sometimes these unlucky milan souls get banned

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
(USA think Eric Gagne of LA )

Hey man, I'm a big Dodgers fan.

Don't bring Gagne into this.

And don't laugh at me for being a Dodgers fan, either.

You're laughing, I know you're FUKKING laughing at me right now.

Please, my wife, the big Yankees fan, already makes fun of me for being a Dodgers fan.

Hey, if Buffon wins it, that's fine too. Another Golden Boot to add to the impressive stable of past winners.

Just remember................the 5 year phoenomenon......................1993..................1998..........................2003??

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Firstly, I am not in an Ivy League college, but im pretty close to it. Im in my 3rd year at Pitt.

I have accomplished more than you ever will. I'm about to graduate with a double major in Architecture and Business in a year. I was accepted into NYU but opted not to go to New York since my parents needed my support. I pay for my own Tuition and have my own Apartment. Im just 20.

Go go sit on your fat ass and finish the lasagna in your plate. And oh, drink a glass a milk before going to bed.

Im making americans look bad ? Haha ! pfft... Howbout . No.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Firstly, I am not in an Ivy League college, but im pretty close to it. Im in my 3rd year at Pitt.

I have accomplished more than you ever will. I'm about to graduate with a double major in Architecture and Business in a year. I was accepted into NYU but opted not to go to New York since my parents needed my support. I pay for my own Tuition and have my own Apartment. Im just 20.

Go go sit on your fat ass and finish the lasagna in your plate. And oh, drink a glass a milk before going to bed.

Im making americans look bad ? Haha ! pfft... Howbout . No.

off topic (sorry milanista, i dont want to talk to you): you what sucks about usa? age limit to buy alcohol beverages. and you're 20 :wallbang:
but your achievements are impressive :strong:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
thank you.

i wasn't trying to sound like a primadonna or anything. Its just that i wanted to get a point across.

and yeah, the age limit to buy Alcohol sucks :( but there are ways to get around it :D ( i look like im 24ish anyway and besides i have a fake ID just in case :p)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Dude...if your vocabulary and sentence structure is any indication of your education then file a major lawsuit vs. Pitt because your tuition money went to waste. I thought you were a freshman in High School judging by your spelling!!! By the way, Pitt is FAR from being an Ivy League school buddy.
For the record, I'm an alumni of NYU (class of 00: New York State Bar Exams in 01) and as I mentioned before I work in Italy. If you want to make racist slurs such as eat your Lasagna go ahead it just re-inforces my notion of you as a backward inbred cousin marrying middle American hick.

Fliakis...I read your past posts..and realize that you too would give it too Buffon over Nedved. But hey I understand that you can't take my side no matter what..your a Juventino I a Milanista...its all of you against me...no prob! And about our achievements..they are impressive when we have bigots and hicks to deal with the likes of what we have seen on this thread VERY CLEARLY. Your spots came out leopard.

Sep 28, 2002
Dude...if your vocabulary and sentence structure is any indication of your education then file a major lawsuit vs. Pitt because your tuition money went to waste. I thought you were a freshman in High School judging by your spelling!!! By the way, Pitt is FAR from being an Ivy League school buddy.
For the record, I'm an alumni of NYU (class of 00: New York State Bar Exams in 01) and as I mentioned before I work in Italy. If you want to make racist slurs such as eat your Lasagna go ahead it just re-inforces my notion of you as a backward inbred cousin marrying middle American hick.

Fliakis...I read your past posts..and realize that you too would give it too Buffon over Nedved. But hey I understand that you can't take my side no matter what..your a Juventino I a Milanista...its all of you against me...no prob! And about our achievements..they are impressive when we have bigots and hicks to deal with the likes of what we have seen on this thread VERY CLEARLY. Your spots came out leopard.

why are you always crying that everyone unreasonably insults milan, dida etc. but you are insulting everyone as well. iceblu spelled something wrong. that's just goddamn tying. that bar exam stuff means that you're a lawyer, right? than you suck as a lawyer

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Racist Slurs ? haha. Im Italian dumbass.

And oh, my typing skills may not be the greatest, since im not a geek who spends all day in chat rooms.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

that's just goddamn tying.
Yeah, I hate it when I ty something on my tywriter and it comes out all wrong. :D:D:D

Sorry man. I couldn't resist.

*My spider senses are picking up an off-topic warning coming soon*

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Ah si sei Italiano allora perche fai la parte del stronzo...sei proprio mal educato..oppure sei nel mondo bianconero nel punto dove Italiani oppure Americani oppure Francesi sono tutte le stesse? Macche fai...sei proprio antipatico IceBlu.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Yeah, I hate it when I ty something on my tywriter and it comes out all wrong. :D:D:D

Sorry man. I couldn't resist.

*My spider senses are picking up an off-topic warning coming soon*

oh fek off. :groan:

Sep 28, 2002
Ah si sei Italiano allora perche fai la parte del stronzo...sei proprio mal educato..oppure sei nel mondo bianconero nel punto dove Italiani oppure Americani oppure Francesi sono tutte le stesse? Macche fai...sei proprio antipatcio IceBlu.
great, you speak italian :dontcare:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Can you anwer me since your ITALIAN? Are you one of those with a vowel at the end of your name as the only link to being Italian??

Thats what I thought buddy..your as Italian as CHEF BOYARDEE!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Mai perche tu deve parlarare Italiano dentro questo posto? Scusa, mio Italiano non e troppo buono. Io comprado una programma per mio computer per aiutare con la lingua, ma il scatola e ancora chiusa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)