Godfred Donsah - Mid - Cagliari (5 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/juventus-cagliari-incontro-in-corso-per-donsah-la-situazione/

Juventus-Cagliari, meeting underway to Donsah

Maxi operation to get to Donsah, the last name in the market revenue of Juventus. We're telling him for two days: Juventus who try with Cagliari, to ensure a talent for the future. In these minutes it is going on a meeting just between the two clubs, to really talk about Donsah and counterparts in the operation, with the intention of closing the deal. At Cagliari should go Tello, Cerri (loan) and Arras, class striker in 1998, plus a financial contribution of about 8 million. Juventus ready to big operation against Cagliari, Donsah approaches.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
2 players plus one on loan and 8 million. It will probably be paid in several installments tho and he will probably be loaned back to Cagliari I'm guessing. Paratici must really like him

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
not a good idea to sign him.

assuming he is going to be in first team, u will have 2 midfielders in him and asamoah missing for a month in AC

now imagine a scenario where pogba or marchisio is injured, and u missing 2 cms.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Red have you seen this guy play? i havent but i see hes a DM (according to the 1st page of this thread), so do you think he could be capable of substituting Marchisio from time to time?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@Red have you seen this guy play? i havent but i see hes a DM (according to the 1st page of this thread), so do you think he could be capable of substituting Marchisio from time to time?
I guess I saw him play at some point, but I can't remember what sort of player he is.

- - - Updated - - -

is red the new osman/fred?
Nah, this is just on a specific issue - namely that I don't see anyone in Juve's current squad that I'd want to use as Marchisio's backup.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The game I watched him play vs Roma he was horrific, I remember thinking that guy Donsah is specially terrible. Mainly with his passing.

I think it was a game where Roma drew 1-1 in the last minute. I was so pissed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only thing I take away from this news is we are sending Cerri to Serie B? Hope it aint so, want to see him in A with Carpi or whoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)