Godfred Donsah - Mid - Cagliari (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I barely know the guy, so dont know. I dont really care how great they are, I just want a decent hardworking CM for depth as soon as possible, if real quality even better. But just dont want a sitaution where we have to rely on Khedira and Asamoah to stay fit. Last season we had alot of periods where 2 thirds of our CMs were injured. Now we can afford it even less with the two departures.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Donsah has tremendous potential many believe, including Mourinho.

For me though at this delicate time in our rebuild, we need an injection of EXPERIENCE in our CM portfolio.

The next 7 days of mercato activity will influences our performances for the next 18/24 months.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pay them, give them players, promise them whores, I don't give a fuck. But with gems like this guy you can't just sit and wait and let Veratti situation repeat itself.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #197
    Who has actually seen him play a full match?
    I saw a few but he didn't stand out for me. Maybe I should have paid more attention but I wasn't like, wow this kid(he looks 34) has a bright future.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Who has actually seen him play a full match?
    Our last game vs us with Cagliari. 18 year old starting, and it looked like it, nervous with passing was main impression, physically imposing, but generally as Mark said didnt really took note of him that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)