Goals of the year (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
denco, u complimented Baggio..OMG, denco?! omg! :eek: :dazed: who are you!?! :eek:
I'm starting to think that he is sick by obession 4 Baggio... maybe he was hypnotised and he discovered that in a previous life Baggio stoled him his wife :D

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
because it was against Inter? ;)
It was a wonderful volleyball action!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

I'm starting to think that he is sick by obession 4 Baggio... maybe he was hypnotised and he discovered that in a previous life Baggio stoled him his wife :D

then i would say Baggio had really really bad taste in his previous life to want to steal denco's :D :p ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
then i would say Baggio had really really bad taste in his previous life to want to steal denco's :D :p ;)
Who knows... maybe denco in his previous life was a prince or something like that....

P.S.: what are you doing whit a Pavarotti avatar? Anycase it's a nice... everybody with this boring soccerplayers...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Who knows... maybe denco in his previous life was a prince or something like that....

P.S.: what are you doing whit a Pavarotti avatar? Anycase it's a
I think he is a great Juve fan! a big big fan!!!
Forza Pavarotti!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I liked Del Piero's goals against Atalanta,Empoli,Torino and Piacenza in the league,and the outstanding ones from the CL were Camo's vs Feyenoord,Eddy's and Neddy's vs Dinamo and of course Birindelli's vs Deportivo.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Yeah, especially one Roberto Ba... :D
My avatar is not boring :stuckup: we are just 2 with a Baggio avatar :)
Your, instead, is scary :D if you want to listen at a friend suggestion... tourn back at the Aimar's...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)