Goals of the year (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
What about Zola's Chip a few nights ago in the FA...that was Elagent :thumb:

Totti's :totti: chip against Lazio a few seasons ago....(i know the thread is about this year's goals, but that's too good to not mention).

Sheva's Goal vs Juve.

BTW............Denis Bergkamp's goal is one of the best of all time.....HE IS SOO damn coooool and elagent when he touches the ball....i dont think i've ever seen him run!!! his ball control is amazing!! (i can't even describe that!! ;) )
Also, When Bergkamp set up Lijunburg's second goal vs. Juve in the CL last year :thumb: that was top class!!!

Henry's goal vs ManU too when he flicked the ball then shot it while his back was to the goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Tacchi haters! :groan:
    If you want a great Tacchi goal, go back a few years to the Uefa Cup game with Rostov Rostelmash. Now that's what I call an outstanding goal!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    all goals!
    Alright then... I see your point. But the goal is among Juves best of the season, wouldn't you agree?

Got one more... Aimar vs. Liverpool :thumb:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    I can't believe no one's mention anything about Zizou's goal in last season's CL final :eek: That was really classy :thumb:

Lac, that wasn't my first and only Juve dream I had...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Alright then... I see your point. But the goal is among Juves best of the season, wouldn't you agree?

Got one more... Aimar vs. Liverpool :thumb:
    totally I would agree, yes! Talking simply Juve goals, I would say its the best, along with Camo's against feyenoord. DP's two flicked goals were cool too, along with Nedved's rockets and Davids, who twice has gone through the middle of the opposite team and finished well.

The Aimar goal is the best team goal I have seen for a long long while. Any follower of La Liga will remember Rochemback's class goal from a few weeks back, an outstanding strike from about 25 yards, right into the top corner, and I mean right, inch perfect in the top right corner of the net!!

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    I can't believe no one's mention anything about Zizou's goal in last season's CL final :eek: That was really classy :thumb:

Again, this was supposed to be about goals this season but nevermind.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++

hehe thanks for NOTICING :D

and btw keep it on topic(goals of the year). i sense some bad blood with my 3rd eye....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)