Goals of the year (9 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
If we're talking about the best goal, it's gonna be Beck's goal in Wimbledon a couple years ago, he did it almost from mid line of the field. :)
Inter player Alvaro Recoba did more than a goal like that, than maybe he doesn't do anything all the rest of the season, but sometimes he makes unbilivable goals from the mield field line.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i'm so tired of that one,how long will it take for the people to realize that it was more the keeper's fault than beckham's skill?
i bet ale could do that.
its a bit of both. Roger scored a similar goal this year for Espanyol by the way.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
anyone seen the goal clarence seedorf scored for real madrid(?)?it was way,way out and he struck so well....that is one of the goals of all time for me.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Well the goal of all time is too mutch, but I remenmber it was a really good goal. He did many grate goals, unfortunatly also vs Juve...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I like one of Beckham's goals cause of time when it was scored.
Last match in qualification to WC 2002 and England played with Finland and they needed a draw to qualify (I hope Finland and the draw are correct :undecide: ). Anyway there was almost the end of the match, everyone was getting more and more nervous and suddenly free kick for England. Beckham went to the ball and I thought to myself: if he score now... bang and goal.
For me he used great and last occasion to qualify from 1st place. It was goal right on time, when they needed it.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    anyone seen the goal clarence seedorf scored for real madrid(?)?it was way,way out and he struck so well....that is one of the goals of all time for me.
    Definitely! :cool:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    I like one of Beckham's goals cause of time when it was scored.
    Last match in qualification to WC 2002 and England played with Finland and they needed a draw to qualify (I hope Finland and the draw are correct :undecide: ). Anyway there was almost the end of the match, everyone was getting more and more nervous and suddenly free kick for England. Beckham went to the ball and I thought to myself: if he score now... bang and goal.
    For me he used great and last occasion to qualify from 1st place. It was goal right on time, when they needed it.
    I t was Greece, but you're right

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    How 'bout Tacchinardis volley goal vs. Basel???
    Why hasn't that been mentioned? :eek: Are you guys mad, or just another group of Tacchi haters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)