Goals of the year (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Incidentally, Alex has scored two quite extraordinary this season. But do you recall any other truly memorable (outstanding) strikes this year? Be it Serie A or elsewhere in Europe :)

To recap..

Alex vs Torino...
free kick from Nedved, backheel from Alex whilst airborne

Alex vs Piacenza
cross from Zambrotta, Alex once again airborne, strikes it with the outside of this foot, martial arts style

Biri vs Depor
Biri holds on to it wide on the left, cuts into the center and hits the top corner from waaay out

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
:eek: I just had a dream about Biri's goal last night :D ...and when I woke up, I saw this thread ... :D

Are you talking about the goal itself being extraordinary, or is it the set up that leads to the goal being beautiful?

Another one: Camo's CL goal vs Feyernoord Rotterdam (d'oh) :D Nicely chested and volleyed to the far corner of the post.

-S-

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
    Are you talking about the goal itself being extraordinary, or is it the set up that leads to the goal being beautiful?
    The goal :cool:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I also go 4 Treze "bicicle kick", it was the most beautiful. Biri one is second, but it was more important, cause it was a match that Juve couldn't loose, while Treze one was in a match largely winned. Tacchi also did a good goal, and also Miccoli (well he's a Juve player too) in CI.
    If I have to mention a not-Juventini goal I will pick an Alvaro Recoba one, if I'm not wrong vs Empoli, a really beautiful goal!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i dont know about Trez's overhead kick....i dont see it as too extrordinary though it is very good......it was just a rebound and the keeper was not in a good position. he didnt even hit it that hard or in a corner. though i credit him for the idea and the lightning-fast reaction.
    (same as conte's vs. Turkey in Euro 2000).

I liked del Piero's second goal vs. Atalanta. It was a counter attack and Del Piero Left his marker by stoping then going wide. Nedved spoted DP's move and lobbed the ball to DP who controlled it with his head. then DP shot the ball from the outside of his foot with power and complete confidence... :D

how about that for a description ??! ;) :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Majed I literally pictured your goal :thumb:

Dennis Bergkamp vs Newcastle ... He anticipates a pass from I don't know who and clips the ball which goes round a defender and he goes the other way then he meets the ball after leaving the defender stranded and places the ball in :cool:
    Just a small problem though was is it this year? :confused:

ps/Majed if you've seen this goal could you do a better commentary coz I don't think I've done justice to it :)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Juventus goals I liked:

Del Piero's goals against Torino and Piacenza :eek:
    Birindeli's goal against Deportivo :eek:
    Nedved's goal against Roma :eek:
    Camo's goals against Feyenoord and Perugia :eek:
    Davids' goal against Dynamo Kiev :eek:
    Del Piero's goal against Newcastle (the first one) :eek:
    Nedved's goal against Dynamo kiev :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

here is an amazing goal!!!: :eek:

http://www.hapoelta.com/video2003/30112002_derbi_balili.wmv

it's from Tel Aviv derby this year. I guess you didn't see it, but you must see it! I recommend you to download this goal! fast!
    even though it's a shitty league, you must see it!

You need Windows Media Player 9 to see the goal.

Media player 9 for Windows 98/2000/ME : http://download.microsoft.com/download/winmediaplayer/WMPbeta/9/W982KMe/EN-US/mpsetup.exe

Media player 9 for Windows XP :
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/winmediaplayer/WMPbeta/9/WXP/EN-US/mpsetupXP.exe

DivX 5.02 video:
    http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX502Bundle.exe

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    i dont know about Trez's overhead kick....i dont see it as too extrordinary though it is very good......it was just a rebound and the keeper was not in a good position. he didnt even hit it that hard or in a corner. though i credit him for the idea and the lightning-fast reaction. :D
    Yes, Reggina defence and goalkeeper was not the best... but I liked Trez gesture, it made me remember of Gianluca Vialli ;)

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Incidentally, Alex has scored two quite extraordinary this season. But do you recall any other truly memorable (outstanding) strikes this year? Be it Serie A or elsewhere in Europe :)

To recap..

Alex vs Torino...
    free kick from Nedved, backheel from Alex whilst airborne

Alex vs Piacenza
    cross from Zambrotta, Alex once again airborne, strikes it with the outside of this foot, martial arts style

Biri vs Depor
    Biri holds on to it wide on the left, cuts into the center and hits the top corner from waaay out
    I like most f that goals but Ale's goal against Piacenza is wonderful!:thumb: Umm...I think it's very skillful :cool:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    If we're talking about the best goal, it's gonna be Beck's goal in Wimbledon a couple years ago, he did it almost from mid line of the field. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)