Gleison Bremer (6 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah, it’s different. I played in both even when my natural position is CM or AM. Bremer basically plays now as a sweeper since we have to play that way cuz coach said so, but if you’re a good defender you should be able to play as both. If you can’t, then you’re not a good defender, IMO. And it’s not like he’s that good with the ball or is Becks or something. Not anything like a real libero.

I wasn’t a good defender. But was a good libero. I bet I passed the ball better than him.
Hello, Bonucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Was better looking? What happened Bro? Did you turn into a dessicated carrot in your 30s? :p :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Man United’s CB pairing of Bremer and MDL
They'll still suck donkey dick - Red Cunts of Manchowder are the JJ of Der Ingerland. The only differences? They have buckets of money and potentially higher levels of incompetence.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Was never really a big fan of him, even after he won the prestigious defender of the year award (hardy harrr) but surely he could do better under an actual coach.

But maybe not if that coach wants to play a back four.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
where did this theory he can't play in 2 man defense theory come from? i've seen multiple members mention this

i've never in my life heard of a cb that can't play in back 4. it's impossible.
It never made sense to me and smells of someone trusting Italian fuckery too much.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
70m isn't much money. he cost 50m to buy.

so imagine u have to spend similar amount to get a good player give or take 10-15m. now u left with 20m profit. what's that going to get u? another weah and pay for sandro's contract renewal.

70m would be good in marotta money.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's the relevance of ball playing skills if we constantly dick around with sideways passing... he's literally the last of our problems and if we lose him, who tf would replace him....
The replacement is a concern. However, it is relevant that defender can take the ball into his stride and make a pass instead of kicking it out or back to opponent. It takes the pressure off the backline.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
where did this theory he can't play in 2 man defense theory come from? i've seen multiple members mention this

i've never in my life heard of a cb that can't play in back 4. it's impossible.
Same way 'Chiesa and Yildiz can't play together'

Deepthroaters sticking to Allegro narratives

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Same way 'Chiesa and Yildiz can't play together'

Deepthroaters sticking to Allegro narratives
the thoraters now focusing on his ball playing skills.

i don't get these fans. the attackers must know how to track back and play wingbacks and defenders must know how to pass like pirlo.

this is state of club 2024

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'd far rather a defender who can defend first than a passer. Having said that, his passing has massively improved since he first joined us.

If we are that concerned about passing maybe one of the defenders next to him could be a passer. Or better still, maybe one of the 3 midfielders we start should be capable of passing the ball.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
the thoraters now focusing on his ball playing skills.

i don't get these fans. the attackers must know how to track back and play wingbacks and defenders must know how to pass like pirlo.

this is state of club 2024
Allergy’s thesis is that each position is one position behind the other.

Goalkeeper = Player behind the goal line
Defense = Goalkeeper
Midfield = Defense
Attackers = Midfielder
The 12th man = attacker (especially against non-Throaters)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Yeah, it’s different. I played in both even when my natural position is CM or AM. Bremer basically plays now as a sweeper since we have to play that way cuz coach said so, but if you’re a good defender you should be able to play as both. If you can’t, then you’re not a good defender, IMO. And it’s not like he’s that good with the ball or is Becks or something. Not anything like a real libero.

I wasn’t a good defender. But was a good libero. I bet I passed the ball better than him.
Totally agree. I’ve played CM for 10 years and recently transitioned to played LCB in a 3-5-2 for the past two. If you communicate well, it’s such a simple position to play, but if we need to chase a game and we go to a back 4, then I can get found out as I’m not an actual defender.
There’s always that safety blanket of having the sweeper or wing back cover round in a 3 so you’re never really 1 against 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)