Gleison Bremer (22 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think it’s over for this club for a long, long time. We had our great run for 10 years and unfortunately couldn’t win the big one to cap it all off.

Our old management were passionate and wanted to spend money and attempted to make us a relevant club, but unfortunately nearly sent us broke in the process.. well, they’re gone now and they’ve been replaced by people who don’t give a fuck about us and see us an expensive and irrelevant hinderance.

We have directors who shouldn’t be allowed to run an U/10s team in charge now and they are making retarded decisions that are absolutely crippling us and making us a laughing stock on and off the field. Depressing stuff.

It’s going to be a very long way back to the top that’s for sure. The news just keeps getting worse by the day.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not getting too wrapped up in this right now, we need the club to confirm.

Insane if it isn't at least 20m more than we paid for him, but still stupid.

Did he have a wage reduction at renewal? I can't remember. Hope it wasn't a concession.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Did he have a wage reduction at renewal? I can't remember. Hope it wasn't a concession.
agresti confirmed it, that's as good as it gets nowadays

he was one of the very few who signed a new contract with improved wages. he'll earn even more at manure, good for him i guess

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Why keep players against their wishes? He is not a ball playing defender which is needed in today modern football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t even mind selling him. Whatever. But put a higher release clause. With EPL clubs and their unlimited funds, they’d surely happily pay 80M at least for someone of his caliber. We never learn. Worst sellers of players I’ve seen from any club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fuck these mercenary players.
The formal release clause to pay and sign Gleison Bremer will be valid starting from summer 2025.

For summer 2024, there’s verbal pact to consider bids for same amount… but with final decision up to Juventus.

The amount of the clause is variable: €60/70m.(Romano)

- - - Updated - - -

The Gleison Bremer release clause will come into effect from the 25/26 season and will be between 60-70mln€.

At this moment, Juventus' intention is not to sell him and keep him as long as possible. [@_Morik92_)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think it’s over for this club for a long, long time. We had our great run for 10 years and unfortunately couldn’t win the big one to cap it all off.

Our old management were passionate and wanted to spend money and attempted to make us a relevant club, but unfortunately nearly sent us broke in the process.. well, they’re gone now and they’ve been replaced by people who don’t give a fuck about us and see us an expensive and irrelevant hinderance.

We have directors who shouldn’t be allowed to run an U/10s team in charge now and they are making retarded decisions that are absolutely crippling us and making us a laughing stock on and off the field. Depressing stuff.

It’s going to be a very long way back to the top that’s for sure. The news just keeps getting worse by the day.
They were passionate but they were nothing without a Nick Khan-esque figure in Marotta holding their hands and steadying the ship.

JJ post 2018 were being run like AEW. You had money mark Tony Khan in Agnelli who went batshit insane by spending nearly €400M(wages included) on 33 year old Ronaldo

And then you had the bucks in Tici and Nedved who made horrendous booking/mercato decisions.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"Verbal pact" means nothing for this summer, that's fluff, no different to any transfer.

Sucks balls for summer 2025. He's a pretty easy one to sell, suppose it depends if Chelski or some other equally dumb club offer us loads more this summer.

Club needs to answer questions and verify this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
60m release clause lmaoooooo

We are the most retarded club on earth. Fuck it. I’ve lost faith in him and joining the ranks with JCK

Giuntoli :lol:
I don't know why we hired someone from a small, Italian provincial club anyway.

Once again, we need to bring in foreign influence to fix this club. No more fucking Italians in management. Just a bunch of dinosaurs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)