Gleison Bremer (15 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We need so much that the 100m won’t cover the full needs. A back, a midfielder, a winger, a new manager. We still have to understand what Rabiot will do, etc. Hard to say now tbh. What would you do?
Couldn't have much less of an idea tbh, I don't watch enough football to know who's good and who fits our needs. Just interested to hear what others have to say

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Frankly I'd be totally against getting rid of him, for any sum, because our defensive solidity has been one of the few bright spots of our campaign. Zero sum game strenghtening other areas to weaken our defense.
We defend with more numbers, and the setup including defensive transitions is based on 3-5-2 (which takes away a lot from the attack), so to me it's not clear what quality defenders we have. Also it's unknown if it's rotation policy that he's not getting a start for Brazil now when there's no Marquinhos and Gabriel in the squad. If Lucas Beraldo and Fabricio Bruno are deemed just as good as Bremer then also should check what's available in the market and compare valuations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)