Gleison Bremer (19 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is so much fail in that article. Do you literally believe everything you read?

We paid just under 50m for him, The Mirror (lol) then said he has a 50m release clause. Two days later the release clause is 60m. Next week it'll be 70m, and then it will disappear as if by magic.

Jul 2, 2006
There is so much fail in that article. Do you literally believe everything you read?

We paid just under 50m for him, The Mirror (lol) then said he has a 50m release clause. Two days later the release clause is 60m. Next week it'll be 70m, and then it will disappear as if by magic.
no, i don't believe everything i read. both gds and cds reporting the same thing on same day makes you think something is going on.

https://football-italia.net/todays-papers-inzaghi-renewal-man-utd-bremer-jesus-fury/

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
no, i don't believe everything i read. both gds and cds reporting the same thing on same day makes you think something is going on.

https://football-italia.net/todays-papers-inzaghi-renewal-man-utd-bremer-jesus-fury/
Those are anti-Juve media, so all I see going on is their usual bias.

If the clause exists then it's obviously stupid, but there is nothing to suggest it does other than an English tabloid and the wet dreams of GdS and CdS.

It's actually so stupid could it possibly exist? The renewal where this was supposedly inserted was under Giuntoli so you can add that to your ammo lol.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I have mentioned it many times but both cds and gds are owned by Urbano Cairo, Torino FC president. He has 60% of shares in that media group (RCS Mediagroup), while Diego Della Valle, ex Fiorentina owner, has another 7.6%.

One would hope such information changes the perspective but obviously it doesn't and their clickbait headlines keep triggering Juventus fans lol.

Jun 16, 2020

I always have this with media on so many items, whether it be football or general news. You’ll find more or less the same articles popping up having the same opinion about it.

Traditional media is dying anyway. I think within x-amount of time the majority of the people will follow individual journalists rather than a GDS, CNN or whatever. Already here you see that we trust Agresti more than GDS, for example.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The JJ charm will prevent Bremer from leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

In the new deal signed until 2028 for Bremer there is a release clause set for €61m, with 10% heading to Torino as agreed upon when the player signed 2 years ago.

For this reason Bremer is within reach of the Premier League, specifically ManchesterUnited who see him as the ideal profile for their backline but there is also Newcastle in the background (@CorSport)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we're such a small club lol

at least put it somewhere above 80m

also any player who wants a release clause should not be considered reliable, so good riddance if he agrees to join manure

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
This is pure incompetent management. Why give him a release clause at all, let alone one as low as 60m?

Tottenham paid 31m for Dragusin and we’re loosing fucking Bremer for 60m.. lmfao this club.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

In the new deal signed until 2028 for Bremer there is a release clause set for €61m, with 10% heading to Torino as agreed upon when the player signed 2 years ago.

For this reason Bremer is within reach of the Premier League, specifically ManchesterUnited who see him as the ideal profile for their backline but there is also Newcastle in the background (@CorSport)
So we’re actually only getting 55m!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

What a horrendous contract

Damn, Turk's rants proving to be true after all

Imagine if all of this gets spent on Poopmeiners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)