Giuseppe 'The Savior' Rossi - ST - Villareal (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We definitely need a forward, that's for sure. I'm curious to see what we'll do with our players on loan, but a proper good SS could really lift our game. Like I said.. I haven't been following La Liga at all, so I don't have that much to say about Rossi at the moment. Always quite liked him, but he's ( or atleast was.. ) not.. say... Aguero's calibre. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
“Tottenham came in January and in economic terms, it was a great opportunity but a player like Rossi at this point in his career can move ahead and join a club that guarantees that he can win something important.

"There are few such clubs and one of them is Juventus despite their recent years of difficulty. Rossi is, of course, sensitive to the idea of returning to Italy.”

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are you guys talking about when it "he's sensitive of returning to Italy"?

I figured that meant that returning to Italy is something that Rossi would really consider.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
"Sensitive" is a strange way to put it. It sounds like returning to Italy would upset him or something. The original in Italian probably said something slightly different.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He would probably want to come back to Italy, but I doubt that he would like to come to a team that is struggling as bad as we are...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I heard before that Rossi wants to return to Italy because he wants to take his International career more seriously. (or whatever the case may be)

So for the agent to say 'sensitive' I'd take it in a positive way, or its a mis-translation and I'd still take it in a positive way.

It seems like Rossi and his agent wouldn't mind a transfer to Juve, just his price is slowing things down.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We definitely need a forward, that's for sure. I'm curious to see what we'll do with our players on loan, but a proper good SS could really lift our game. Like I said.. I haven't been following La Liga at all, so I don't have that much to say about Rossi at the moment. Always quite liked him, but he's ( or atleast was.. ) not.. say... Aguero's calibre. :p
No SS is of Aguero`s calibre except the obvious ones

May 25, 2006
Agent reveals Juventus chasing Villarreal striker Rossi

The agent of Giuseppe Rossi has confirmed the interest of Juventus in the Villarreal striker.

The 24-year-old Italy international is having his best season in Spain and has scored 15 goals in La Liga for the Yellow Submarine.

“Juve have sounded out the ground, as is usual for a big club in this period,” Pastorello told Tuttosport.

“There was an offer, more precisely for a loan with an option to buy and Villarreal rejected it. But since then several things have happened.”

Asked if he is referring to a reported €30m bid from Tottenham, Pastorello said: “And not just that. I am also referring to the explosion of the player.

“It seems normal that an ambitious project like Juventus' marries well with Rossi's identikit. He is obviously a youngster of great talent with a winning mentality.

“If Giuseppe is Juventus' first choice or not is something only the directors know.”

Source: (TribalFootball.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)